Mended Hearts

"I feel so bad for them both."

Standing up on her hind legs. Everest rested gently, her chin on the back of her paws with her elbows on the railing. 

Looking down below to the bottom of the lookout and locked to the yard. 

Noticed their second-in-command friend; Sitting down and looking ahead to the setting horizon ahead of the hill.

Setting above the beautiful ocean front view placed to him and the ones at the lookout.

Liberty huffed and her eyes narrowed tight. Her eyes locked as well and her paws clutched with aggravation.

All feeling the same way for the two helpless-in-love pups.

Then, Marshall began to hum a melody in his head. Coming vividly to him and he heard a voice; His best friend's voice.

His eyes began to open wider and his paws loosened their clutch. 

"I got an Idea."

They all looked to their spotted dalmatian friend. Backing away from the railing with an idea glowing in his eyes.

"Dally?" Zuma called out with a playful nickname.

"Come on!" Marshall barked as he hurried to the elevator quickly.

Their interest peeked and their tails and tails as well shot up. Looking back to one another quickly with their heads whipped left and right.

Quickly falling onto their all fours. They sprinted like bolts after the dally.

Hurrying inside and turned around watching as they all came up beside him. He stood up and smacked the elevator's button downwards.

Shifting and the doors closed. Slowly it began to lower with them all inside.

Ding!

"Ryder!"

He jumped up from a startle and he almost dropped his pup pad out of his hand. Sitting up and focusing his eyes to the elevator.

Watching as the dally hurried out like he was eager to get somewhere.

"Where's Skye?" Everest questioned with her tail wagging quickly.

Hesitant from a frantic startle from hsi pups. Ryder finally collected himself.

"Out in the town with her family. Why?" 

"Dog it!" Liberty cursed and pushed herself up to stand up straight.

"New plan." Marshall shook his head and hurried back over to them. "You guys get Skye, I'll get Chase."

"On it!" Zuma turned around as he spoke with the rest of the pups all making their fast pace over to the entrance.

"Chase!"

The German Shepherd lifited up his head and turned around to look back and watch as his best freind sped over to him.

As in the background. The rest of the pups were running down the hill like something was chasing them.

"Yeah." He darted his eyes back to him. Pushing up the necklace from aorund his neck and sitting back slightly.

"I need for you. To SING."

Laughing and giggling along side her older siser. Amber howled quickly as they both were in a race down the sidewalk.

Behind them were their parents, watching as the two siblings both ran with one another in a joy.

Stopping with a slight slide and her nail scrapped lightly on the pavement. Skye stood up tall and puffed her chest.

"I win!" Her raspsy voice exclaimed. Pointing back to Amber; Stopping beside her and scowling playfuly.