[chapter twenty six] the vote

˚୨୧ ˚

Aires pov...

"Stiles, what the fuck is this? I didn't order this." I growled, a scowl twisted on my face as I stared at the double cheese burger in front of me. 

"Oh what the hell is this?" Noah groaned, scrunching up his face, clearly as pissed off as I was. 

"Well that Ree is a double cheeseburger with bacon, and that is a veggie burger dad."

"I ordered a chicken salad, dumbass." I hissed through narrowed eyes. 

What I was craving was blood, but what I wanted to put into buy body was a salad. Jackson was running around wild, causing all kinds of chaos. Me and Stiles took a break whilst the others continued to look for him. I was concussed and pissed off. I healed quickly though, thanks to my brilliant vampire side. But I still had other places to be and other shit to deal with. 

"And I asked for a hamburger." Noah snapped with a shake of his head. 

"Well, when you went to the bathroom I switched your salad for a burger, you should be thanking me Ree Ree."

I wanted to wrap my hands around his neck. My eyes narrowed as I bit on the inside of my cheek to keep myself from attacking him. Scowling, O picked up the burger and handed it over to Noah and took the veggie burger out of his hand. I may have not wanted a burger in the first place, however there was no way I was about to eat bacon so a veggie burger would just have to do.

"Hey!" Stiles groaned whilst waving his fingers in my face. "We are being healthy!"

With everything going on, I couldn't believe the words that were leaving his lips. 

If it wasn't for Noah next to me I would have cussed him out, badly, but instead I tried to keep my mouth shut. We had hundreds of fucking problems, I was up to my neck in issues. Instead of going home, I went to the station with Stiles to see Noah, to see him before it all went to hell. 

I wasn't exactly delivering goodbyes to everyone, but I wanted to see everyone before I disappeared, or died, just in case. 

"Then why the fuck did you swap my salad?" I hissed through clenched teeth as I glared at the boy. 

"Because Ree, you don't need to be healthy. You are perfect just the way you are!"

I could see the bullshit in his eyes. 

"I'll be right back, I need sauce." Noah grumbled before slipping out his room. 

"You lied." I snapped the second the door closed. 

"Ree-"

"Stiles." I challenged. 

"I'm worried about you," he finally admitted. "You don't ever eat."

"I'm dead. It doesn't really matter if I eat or not." And if I wanted to eat, it would be a human, not a cheeseburger. "And besides, I still wanted my salad." 

Shaking his head, Stiles glared at me as Noah walked back into the room and plopped into the seat beside me. We didn't have time to eat and chat in all honesty, but I had a week, one week before my life went to hell

"So, what are you working on?" Stiles asked with a smirk, making me roll my eyes as I waited for the inevitable to happen. 

"No, I'm not sharing confidential police work with two teenagers." Noah warned, pointing his finger between the two of us.