Chapter 1- first day

After Gabriel parked his motorbike at the far corner of the parking lot, he took a deep breath because he knows that his day won't be the same way as he wanted

As he stands at the entrance of the University where he will start his college degree, all the girls, admit it or not, stared at him in admiration but mostly in different way like he's some kind of their favorite candy or food. He frowned because he expected this and he doesn't like it all.

With mind set on getting his schedule and locker's number, he walks in normal pace, as he keeps his head up ignoring all the attention and murmurs.

"Morning, I need my schedule and locker number." Gabriel casually said to the lady at the reception.

"Good morning, may I have your name?" the receptionist cheerfully asked, her eyelashes batting, trying to look pretty for him to notice her.

"Gabriel Florentino." He simply replied and avoid her gaze. He shut his eyes because the lady behind the computer keep looking at him instead of doing her job quickly.

When she finally handed the schedule to him, she slipped some piece of paper on his hand, and when he looks at it, he frowned and tilted his head to her.

"That's my number, you can call me if you need some company." She uttered without a shame. Gabriel smirks and put the paper back to her.

"I asked for my sched and locker number, not your number." He snaps before walking away.

Once he reached his locker, his headache became more intense because of the attention that he's receiving

Once he reached his locker, his headache became more intense because of the attention that he's receiving. The funny thing is, he did ignore them but they keep doing something to be noticed by him. Like some girls in cheerleading uniform will pressed their back against the lockers and show their cleavages that were ready to pop out from their clothes.

Once he's done in getting his things out of his locker, he slammed it roughly, that made the girls flinched, but still keep their gaze towards him.

He cursed mentally, because he doesn't want to yell, as he wasn't fun of talking to anyone other than his Dad and his bestfriend.

It doesn't take long for him to reach his first class, Math, and once he opened the door, all the students inside looked at his way with shocked faces while the professor cleared her throat before opening her mouth.