Chapter 7 - Sabrina

After Antonia and Gabriel went to their own classes, what they don't know is, they have same class at their last period and that is PE

Antonia tried to calm herself because she got a glimpse of him looking at her intently, specially now that she's wearing her PE uniform that reached until mid-thigh and hugs her hips and butt.

With her height of 5'5", she's not aware that her body and medium tanned skin, made all the males present at the field worship her like a goddess. While all the girls, are either envious of her or loathe her because of the attention that she's getting.

"Hi, I'm Jake Johnson and do you like to come at my party this friday?" Jake asks her when he realized that the professor will be late.

His voice was mixed with arrogance, well what would you expect?

He's the Captain of the Basketball team, blessed with good looks and good height, for him, it's a privilege if he approach her like that, because girls usually throw themselves just to get his attention.

But, he's asking Antonia and when it comes to Antonia.....

"Oh...hi Jake, well I'm Antonia, nice to meet you, but I think I need to ask my Papa first about parties. You can send me your address though and what kind of party is this?" She asked innocently and all the students who are present, cackled at her, except Sabrina , her friends and Gabriel, who clenched his fist because of what they are doing to her.

"Sorry, but did I say something funny?" And the girls specially Britney smirks at her and commented from which planet did she just crawled out of, that angers Sabrina.

"Shut it Britney, there's nothing wrong to what she asked, she's f*cking 17, for goodness's sake so shut up your mouth for once." She said thru gritted teeth. How dare she laugh at her like being an innocent was the laughing stock of the class? Sabrina said to herself.

"I don't care if she's 17, anyone here knows that at 17 you could do everything, right girls?" Britney turned to her group as they said yes in unison.

And before she snaps again at Sabrina, Jake suddenly grab Antonia's arm that quickly earned a strong push from her.

"Don't touched me!" Antonia snaps, she doesn't like being touched without her permission.

"Wow! We have a fighter here." Jake tried to come near again to her but this time Gabriel came to her defense.

"What part of 'Don't touched me' you don't understand? It's crystal clear that she doesn't like to be touched and yet your arrogance went outside the line." Gabriel lashed out, his eyes locked with Jake that could send him to hell.

"And who the F*ck are you to talk to me like that?"

All the students started to make loud noises like they expected some brawl out of the two.