Chapter 8 - I'm Gabriel Florentino

When Sabrina went to their house, Santiago and Isabel were happy to know that their only child got new friend in just short period of time

And because they were so happy, Isabel cooked a lot of food that made Sabrina's eye became big as a saucer.

She refused to eat more though, because of her cheerleading, but when her eyes caught Antonia ,who eats like no care in the world, she eventually eat again just like her.

But her mind was preoccupied about her, like how does she looked so sexy, even she ate like a horse? Where does she put all those food?

Antonia explained that she trained three times a week until her legs gave out and because she's growing she needs food to fuel herself.

Sabrina told her that she can't eat like her or else her figure would be compromised, and Britney was so strict about their daily diet routine.

And to Antonia's bewilderment, because she doesn't know it. And she never went to any diet as her Papa and Mama don't like her to feel hungry.

"Britney should be punished for what she did." Sabrina told her when they went to her room.

"Just send me the video, we will not do anything for now, just leave it to me. What's the problem now is what we will do with those injured members. We have to change the steps and formation if they are unable to join. Because getting new members won't resolve anything." Antonia said casually, while Sabrina looked at her in awe because she's just new yet act like a leader.

"You know that Britney should be demoted as the Captain, anyway she never acted like one, she's daughter of the school's president that's why coach chose her but no one likes her except her minions." Sabrina said.

"You know you could be our Captain." Sabrina seriously added that made Antonia abruptly stop on her pacing back and forth, because she's in deep thought about their squad's predicament.

"You're joking right? How can I? I'm still young at the squad and no one will vote for me to be one, and they will hate me." Antonia shook her head and then take a seat instead to pacing around like what she's doing since whe was a kid.

But Sabrina already made a decision, and just time can tell.

"Anyway, this tall and handsome guy that came to your defense against Jake, is he your friend?" She asked, changing the subject as her eyes glints with amusement. She wants to know what's going on between them because she already ship them, and imagined them as cute couple.

And as soon as Sabrina said that, Antonia's face became red as tomato and started to look away.

"We're not friends, his name is Gabriel and he's my classmate at Math and then PE, nothing else." She simply replied, but Sabrina says different though.