Chapter 4 - she's something

My alarm was really the real villain of my life

My alarm was really the real villain of my life. Why? Because it ringed so loud, making me fall from my small bed.

The bad thing?

Well, I landed to where exactly my bruised and aching ribs located and I cursed mentally because it's really hurt like a b*tch.

When I looked at the time, I saw that I need to get up or else I'll be late, which I tried to avoid.

I went to my bathroom to do my business and checked my ribs as well and I saw how purple it is now. I should take care of it or else it will affect my fights in the ring, and I cannot let it happen.

Soon, I went to our kitchen and prepared some food for me. Since my Dad was in hospital, I started to live alone on our house. I just visited him every two or three days because of my hectic schedule and he understands it.

After pouring some cheerios on my bowl and get some milk on our small fridge, I started to eat it fast so that I won't be late.

Once I'm done I immediately grabbed my things and went to our garage to take my bike and drive off towards the university.

Time pass

When I parked my bike on same spot yesterday, and removed my helmet, I've noticed that few girls standing near at my parking, which makes me frown because yesterday, no one was here, well except me.

So why?

Soon, a girl wearing skirt and skimpy clothes walk towards me and I remember that she's one of the girls who was on my locker trying to catch my attention.

"Hi, why did you park here? You can park at the nearest parking lot near the campus you know." She said softly but trying to come near to me for which I don't like.

So I stepped back and avoid her gaze. I want to snap at her but I control myself because of my scholarship.

"I don't like there and I'm okay here, so can I go?" I said with no emotion, like my alias at the ring "ghost".

"Can atleast have your name?" She asked and this time she's batting her eyelashes to look pretty to my eyes but I saw nothing but a cartoon character, because she has thick make up covering her face.

"I'm Britney by the way." She added and to my annoyance because I'll be late if I stay here for few more minutes.

"Sorry but I really don't have time for this." I said before walking away from them, and I heard someone gasp and mumbled incoherent words that I really couldn't care less.