Chapter 10 - curiousity

As soon as Gabriel took her number, he feels like a thorn had been pulled out of his chest

'That's fucking hard, than knocking out my opponent in the ring.' He said mentally while going to his next class.

Elsewhere, Antonia got a call from their coach, so she has no choice but to go to her office.

"Hello."

"Hi, I'm Olivia Perez. So let's go down to the business, shall we? First, I saw your audition's video, and right now I'm having headache regarding the injured members. See, I need you to help Britney and Sabrina." She said while looking at Antonia's eyes.

"Mrs.Perez, well I'm glad to hear that you're asking me for help, though I'm confused because I'm just a newly member. I can't help as I have no authority over the other. Specially if the Captain is Britney."

"Are you asking me to gave you authority? And If I didn't, you are not going to help?"

"Yes" Antonia said straight away, and her eyes locked with her to show her how determined she is about her answer, soon Mrs. Perez let out a sigh and put her hands on her face.

"If you couldn't decide now Mrs. Perez, I'll take my leave as I still have a class, and if you need to talk to me again just call me, and I'll be there." She said while taking her exit.

Mrs. Perez looked at her dissipating figures and honestly, she admired her, like she have shown how tough she is and know how to make a deal.

And she agreed with her 100% , because Britney wouldn't take her seriously if she doesn't have any authority.

So, she made a tough decision for once, and that is to make Antonia Moretti the Co-Captain of the squad.

After their class ended, Mrs. Perez called Britney, Sabrina and again Antonia to her office to inform them that Antonia will be the Co-Captain of the cheering squad to Sabrina's amusement and to Britney's disappointment.

"You can't do that! She's just new! How could you give her that kind of responsibility?" Britney asked Mrs. Perez in annoyance.

"Britney, knows who you're talking to. I'm still your coach and member of this school. And I can make a decision for as long as the School credibility will not be compromised, and even she's new, did you see her video? It has 5M views right now and still counting and I think she could help me to solve my problem regarding those injured members."