Chapter 3 - the audition

"Hey princess, time to wake up of you'll be late in school

"Hey princess, time to wake up of you'll be late in school." My Papa whispered to my ear while stroking my hair out of my face. He's still my loving and sweet Papa even I'm 17. And I have no problem with that because I love him very much and Mama ofcourse. Though they never got another child, they are still happy because they have me even they still treat me as 3 years old and not 17.

"Papa, please give me 5 more minutes, I really, really need it." I said while burrying my face at my soft pillow.

I heard him sighed and I thought he will let me go but I was wrong, because the next thing I know was him tickling me to death. He never changed, always be my tickle monster even I'm not 3 anymore.

"Papa! Oh... please stop I'm dying, Mama please help me!" I shout from the top of my lungs. Sometimes, I got bit of confused who's the 17 or the 40 years old in this house.

Well, technically we're just three person living here at our new house in California. All my Uncle stayed at Italy at our Mansion with their own family.

Uncle Franco and Aunt Alicia are happily married with their 3 kids, their eldest is a 14 year old girl then two boys who are 12 and 6.

Uncle Dario married Fiona and now they have two boys who are 10 and 8 years old.

While my twin Uncles, Marco married Annie, so now they have 9 year old girl and 6 yr old boy while Uncle Tino married his college girlfriend Elizabeth and they have an 8 yr old boy.

Total 8 cousins, while Uncle Dominic got a new wife and her name is Stephanie and they have twins, a boy and girl, who are 11 years old.

So even I have no siblings, God blessed me with 10 cousins and I love them so much like my own brothers and sisters.

"Antonia Santina! you could wake up the dead with your yelling, and honey, I told you to wake her up not to play with her, she will be late in school if both of you didn't stop." My Mama said, scolding the both of us. Her hands placed on her wide hips and she looked so scary because her eyebrows were pulled together, that even she's almost 37, she still looked 25. She's still lovely, that's why my Papa is still head over hills inlove with her.

"But your daughter was so lazy and act like she was 3 so I tickled her. Sorry Love." My Papa said nervously while I'm trying to snifle my laugh because he looks like a tamed puppy but I love him so much.

"Sorry Mama, I will get up now." I said while trying to lay my back again at my mattress.

"No no no , young lady, if you do not get up, I will tell your Uncle Dom to not send your late graduation gift." My Mama said with smirk on her lips, she knew how I love Uncle Dominic's gift, it's either old paintings, or old vases from different country, which is addition to my antique collection.