Chapter 31 - the pattern

"Gabriel, have you seen Nia?" Sabrina asks while looking at Ace worriedly

"Gabriel, have you seen Nia?" Sabrina asks while looking at Ace worriedly. They were at the canteen for 5 minutes and until now, Antonia wasn't showing herself.

"No. I'm expecting that I could find her here actually." He replied as his eyes scanning the area as if he could find Antonia there.

"She's not replying though." Sabrina added, while showing to Ace her unanswered phone call and that caused him to feel apprehensive.

'She should be here unless...' he says mentally.

"Where did you last see her?" Ace ask instead.

"After our second class, she said that she will go to the bathroom and I went to my next class." And once she said that, he ran in quick pace towards the girl's bathroom.

And without second thoughts, he barged inside the bathroom and his heart stopped beating for a moment, when he saw her bag on the sink without her on sight. He checked her bag and saw her phone there, he called out her name for few seconds and slammed open each cubicle, until he finally realized that she's not really there.

He pulled out his phone to call his father and to his surprise, Alejandro did try to call him for few times.

"Yes Papa."

"Son, come home quickly." His voice was a bit apprehensive and Ace assume something is not right as his heart started to beat in an abnormal rate .

"Why? What happened?" Ace's answered nervously and hoping that he was wrong.

"Your sister, Alessandra, she's nowhere to be found and I need you to come home right now." He said in deep voice.

And as soon as Ace heard that, he grabbed Antonia's bag and informed his father that Antonia was nowhere to be found too.

"Papa, please call Santiago for me and inform him that Toni left her bag at the bathroom but I can't find her either and I'm afraid she's been kidnapped too."

"Oh f*cking great. Come home now! My men are already outside your school to get you."