(part 1) Theres another daycare attendant!?

Sundrop's POV: today srarted off just like every day! Parents dropped off their children, we played games and then we had a puppet show! We had a few new friends come in but that's ok! Everyone is welcome in the daycare! I had to inform all of the kids to keep the lights on because some kiddos are afraid of the dark! And we don't want scared children to not feel safe do we? Nooo not at all! So we keep the lights on! Yes, even during naptime.

It was play time now and i was supervising the kiddos who were drawing. I look over to a little girl's picture and she drew me holding hands with someone i've never seen before, they look like me but instead of a sun, they're a moon? I think thats a moon, i think nothing of it and tape it to the wall with all the other art. The little girl smiled and giggled at the sight of her drawing on the wall and i couldnt help but be so proud of her!

We cleaned up all the art supplies and got ready for snack time! I got out the snack mats and placed tgem down for our friends to sit on for snack. I got the children some snacks and juice boxes and danced around, waiting for them to finish their snacks. Once everyone was done eating, i took out the garbage can and the kids threw out what they didn't eat. I put away the snack mats and then i heard the bell telling us that it's naptime!! I call out to the kids and let them know "ALRIGHT FRIENDS! THAT WAS THE BELL FOR NAPTIME! EVERYONE GET YOUR SLEEPING BAGS AND GET COMFY!" the kids got their sleeping bags and got ready for their nap. I tucked in all the children and sang them a little lullaby to help them sleep.

Once all of the kids were asleep, i walked around, monitoring them as they sleep. I heard scratching noises come from the play structure so i went over to investigate because i'm a good daycare attendant UwU

I climb up to the top tower of the play structure and look out to the whole daycare, i don't see any signs of a child anywhere. "Is someone there?" I whisper as to not wake any of the resting children.

The scratching sounds stop after i asked. I got confused because all of the kids love naptime after snack, they don't go off hiding..i was about to climb down when i felt something grab my waist and pull me down
"Shh...it's past your bedtime.."
I heard someone whisper in my ear, i get confused and i try to turn to see who's there but i feel as if i'm paralyzed..i can't move..i feel my eyes start to close and i go into sleep mode.

I wake up to the sound of kids yelling my name and shaking me to wake me up. I got up and apologized to the kids "I'M SORRY FRIENDS! I MUST HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP" the kids calmed down and i directed them to the arts and crafts "LETS PLAY WITH GLITTER GLUE!"

I watched the kids do arts and crafts and make little hand puppets out of construction paper and safety scissors. Some kids made their parents into a puppet, some made me, some made themselves and a couple kids made that moon animatronic who i still don't know. "HEY FRIENDS! WHO'S THAT?" i asked the kids.

"Hehe! You don't know him Mr Sun?? This is Mr Moon!" The kids giggled at me and thought i was joking, but i really don't know who this Mr Moon is..

Once the clock hit 5:00 pm (or 17:00 if you're a 24 hour person) it was time for the parents to come collect their kids, we all waited in line in front of the doors and one by one, the kids were picked up by their parents. Once all the kids were gone, i started cleaning the daycare.

I put the toys away and put away the arts and crafts, i saw the Mr Moon puppets, i pick them up and place them in the puppet box
Once i finish cleaning the daycare, i slowly pick up a puppet of Mr Moon and look at it closely "who is Mr Moon..?" I mumbled to myself

"Why that's me starlight~"

I heard a voice behind me and i quickly turn around only to see nobody there "are you a ghost??" I ask the disembodied voice.
The lights flicker off and as my eyes slowly adjust to the dark, i see two glowing red eyes a few steps away from me. I look at him up and down and see that he looks exactly like me but he's a moon and his clothes are night themed, i see him walking towards me slowly and i back away in slight fear, not because he's scary, but because night time animatronics are really strong in the dark.

"Aww~ scared of me sunshine?~" i heard him ask

"N-No of course not!" Wow that was so not convincing, i walk backwards and fall into the ballpit. How embarrassing..he laughs at me and extends a hand out to me, i grab onto his hand and he lifts me out of the ballpit in one pull. I fall onto his chest and push him away so fast, i think i hurt my arms a bit.

He looks me up and down and his eyes lock on my AhEm- "U-Uh..so you're Mr Moon..?" I ask him, trying to get his eyes off of my lower body

"Mr Moon is what the kids call me, my name is Moondrop~" his eyes move up to my eyes, it made me nervous

"So..what do you do..? I mean, if you're in the daycare, you must have a reason to be here right?" I wanted to know about him, he seemed nice!

"Oh, i just watch kids sleep and if they're not sleeping, i put them to sleep, i also watch you~ your adorable little dances you do for the kids, it's almost as if you actually like kids~"
I didn't know what he meant by that because i really do like kids, they're a delight to have around, such fun, creative little beings "i do like kids though, they're so creative and fun to play with! Come with me! Lets go see their drawings!" I said to him as i grab his hand and pull him to the wall with the children's drawings on it. Moondrop looked at the drawings of him and chuckled at them. I smiled proudly at all the beautiful drawings on the wall made by my lovely friends!

Moondrop pointed to the glitter glue box "what the fuck is that?."
I gasped at his foul language "naughty Moondrop! No bad words in the daycare!" Moondrop just smirked at me and looked me in the eyes and said "naughty huh?~ do i need punishment sunshine?~"
My eyes widened and i pushed him away from me "yes! Yes you need p-punishment! Go sit in the time out corner a-and think about what you did!"

As he was walking past me to go to the time out corner, he licked my neck and smirked. Once he sat down in the corner, i crossed my arms and turned away from him.

Just as i turned around, i felt hot breath on my neck, i turned back around and moon was inches away from me. My face flushed a bright yellow color and i backed up.

"Hm~ grumpy eh sunny?~"
I turned to face him, i had my eyes shut and my arms crossed "i'm not grumpy or mad..i'm just disappointed in yo-" i felt Moon's lips pressed on mine. I go wide-eyed and pull away to try to speak to him "M-Moon don't do that, we're gonna get in trou-" he kissed me again, this time he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close so i couldnt back away. I tried to break from his grasp but i couldn't, i just felt..sleepy..i felt my eyes starting to close and then everything went black as i went into sleep mode.