Beach Day!!

Sorry sweeties, because i have other stories to write, i had to make this one short, thank you SxnnyandM00ny  for the suggestion <33

3rd person POV: Sun and Moon finally had a day off, they have been working so hard for so long and they needed to have a break. Moon took Sun to the beach to relax and have their day off.

"Moony! Moony! Moony! You wanna go swimming with me?" Moon looked up at the energetic boy and looked up and down his body staring and almost drooling at the tight bikini that Sun was wearing. "Damn..I-I mean sure!" Moon blushed a little bit and got up from his beach chair. Sun got close to Moon and hugged him tightly "hehe! Lets go! Lets go!" Sun grabbed Moon's hand and dragged him into the water. Moon smiled and swam over to Sun.

"Hey Moony!" Moon pulls Sun close and lifts his chin "hi Sunny~" Moon kisses Sun on the lips and slowly lets his hand travel down his body. Sun shivers and hums as Moon slides his hand down his bottom half of the bikini and gently grasps his dick in his hand. Moon slowly pulls away from the kiss and starts pumping his hand up and down Sun's dick. Sun moans softly, holding onto Moon tightly. Moon pumps his dick faster and faster, making Sun moan louder and louder, Moon didn't care if the whole beach could hear.

After a while of jerking Sun off, he finally cums, screaming Moon's name as he does so. Moon smirks and pulls his hand out of his bikini "such a good boy~" Sun blushes and hides his face in Moon's shoulder "meanie.." Moon chuckles and smiles "i'm not mean baby, i'm quite fair actually~" Sun rolls his eyes and gives Moon a kiss before he fell asleep in his arms in the water.