(PART 2) Don't Touch

3rd person POV: Ever since Moon has been absent from the daycare, Sun has been mean to other workers, always tired and in a bad mood. He even closed the daycare down. He said he'd open it back up when Moon comes back, but for all anyone knows, Moon is dead.

Sun got up out of bed, feeling shitty like always and he didn't even bother getting dressed. He got up, grabbed his empty glass and slowly crept to the kitchen, hoping nobody would notice him. Charlotte, who was getting breakfast foods ready, spotted Sun and tried to give him a warm smile. "Stop with the smiling Charlotte. It's annoying me." Charlotte stopped smiling and quietly took Sun's glass and filled it with water. "Hey, Sun..are you hungry..? I made eg-" "No. I'm skipping breakfast again." Charlotte was the only one Sun talked to like a friend, because if he didn't, then she'd probably not be so nice to him, and he doesnt want that because she's the only one who works in the kitchen. Charlotte looked at Sun and frowned with concern "but Sun, you stopped eating full meals ever since Moon died...and i'm worried about you.." Sun looked up at Charlotte with a hint of disgust. He didn't want pity, he just wanted a damn glass of water so he can go back to the daycare.

Charlotte sighed and gave Sun his glass of water before sending him off. Sun walked to the daycare and went into his room, placing the glass of water on a night stand before plopping onto his bed. Sun took his phone off its charger and started looking through the news. Nothing that interesting, man "eats" fire, woman gets struck by lightning and survives, man survives being tortured and graphically wounded in a mall, wait- survives?!

Sun clicked on the link to the website and looks at the picture of the man. Sun examined the picture before whispering to himself "he's alive.." Sun stumbled out of his bed, quickly got dressed and ran out of the daycare holding his phone "GUYS!!! GUYS!!" everyone looked at Sun like he was a maniac "HE'S ALIVE!" Roxanne tilted her head "who?" Sun held up his phone and showed everyone the picture. Everyone's eyes widened, some covered their mouths, and some started to cry. "WE GOTTA GO VISIT HIM!" Sun yelled before stumbling to put on his knee high boots. Once Sun had his boots on, he wasted no time bolting out of the mall to his car. He got in his car and turned it on, starting the engine. he put his car in drive and exited the parking lot, driving to the hospital. Tears filled Sun's eyes while he was driving, he didn't know how to feel, happy? upset? scared? glad? he didn't know. 

Sun parked in the hospital parking lot and got out of his car, locking it after closing the door behind him. Sun ran inside and got to the front desk "hello sir, what brings you in here today?" Sun panted and tried to catch his breathe "I...wanna..visit..a..friend" the Receptionist smiled and looked at her computer "may i ask the name of your friend?" Sun caught his breath and looked at the receptionist "Moon..Moon L/N.." the receptionist tapped the keys on her computer and smiled while doing so, "Moon is such a beautiful name, may i ask of your name?" Sun tapped his fingers on the desk, becoming impatient "my name is Sun..Sun L/N" the receptionist kept tapping on the keys of her computer and giggled a little bit "So we have Sun and Moon huh? Are these stage names or something?" Sun sighed and pulled out his wallet, getting his ID card and his drivers license. Sun slid the cards over to the receptionist for them to take a look at. "Oh! Your birth name is actually Sun! That's really cool, i apologize, i didn't know" Sun took his cards back and put them back in his wallet. "Mhm..i guess" the receptionist smiled and looked through names on their computer "M..M.....ah! Moon L/N! He's in room #148, please sanitize your hands and refrain from any loud noises during your visit" Sun nodded and sanitized his hands before quickly approaching Moon's room.

Sun gently knocked on the door and slowly opened the door to see Moon laying on the bed, hooked up to an IV and a heart monitor. Moon had his neck wrapped up and bandaged and bandages wrapped around his head to protect his eyes. Sun slowly walked over to the side of Moon's bed and pulled up a chair. Sun sat down beside Moon's bed and gently held his hand. Moon slowly sat up and took Sun's hand in both of his hands. Moon felt up Sun's arm, to his face and held it, feeling his face to know who was there. "Hey baby.." was all Sun could say to him. Sun felt so happy yet so much anger and rage was built up inside of him. He hated Vanessa with every bone in his body, yet he felt so so sad. Moon tried to pull Sun onto the bed with him but he didn't wanna risk hurting himself. Sun got the message and slowly got up and climbed into the bed with him. Moon hugged Sun as tight as his body would let him. Sun hugged Moon and rubbed his back, comforting him as tears formed in his eyes. Sun slowly started to sob as he held his lover, he didn't want to let go. Moon lifted Sun's hand to his face and he gently kissed the palm of his hand. Sun smiled and ever so gently lifted Moon's face so he could reach him. Tears ran down Sun's face as he leaned in and kissed his lover. Moon kissed him back and hugged him tighter, getting closer and closer to him. Sun pulled away from the kiss after a few seconds and gently caressed Moon's face "i'm so..so...sorry baby..i'm so sorry this happened to you.." Moon gave Sun a warm smile and a few peppered kisses to show his love. Sun chuckled a bit and ran his fingers through Moon's tangled, greasy hair. "I love you baby...i promise..i promise i'll always be here..and i'll love you forever.." Moon smiled and kicked his legs to show that he was really happy. Sun chuckled "happy stims?" Moon nodded and clapped his hands as a sign of stimming, Sun kissed Moon's head and held his hand in his own hand. Sun held Moon's hand facing up and gently drew a heart on the palm of his hand.

Moon felt the heart being drawn on his hand and he kicked his legs, stimming and smiling at Sun's little heart. Moon took Sun's hand and kissed the palm of his hand. Sun smiled and caressed Moon's face "you want a kiss baby?" Moon nodded and smiled which made Sun smile. Sun opened Moon's mouth just a bit and kissed him. Moon kissed him back and they both layed there, kissing and enjoying each other's company until it was time for Sun to leave.

Sun visited Moon every day and stayed there until visiting hours were over, this went on for months, until Moon was discharged from the hospital.

Sun happily walked into the doors of the hospital and walked up to the receptionist. "Can i-" "yup, he's in the same room as always, he's also being discharged today, go tell him the news" Sun smiled brightly and he scurried to Moon's room. He opened the door and walked up to him "hey baby! Guess what?" Moon faced Sun, or the way he heard Sun's voice and used sign language to reply "what?" Sun smiled and held Moon's hands "you're being discharged today! You can come home now!" Moon opened his mouth with an :0 face before smiling brightly and clapping his hands as a sign of happy stimming. Sun hugged Moon and kissed his head "you excited baby?" Moon nodded happily. Sun kissed Moon's forehead "y'know baby, the surgery was successful, you should be able to at least say something, do you wanna try now or when we get home?" Moon pointed down, signalling that he wanted to try now "ok baby, say whatever you want, take your time" Sun said with a smile. Moon smiled and tried to attempt at speaking even a single word ".....s.." Sun's eyes widened, he was eager to hear Moon say something, even if it is raspy as hell, he just wants to hear him say something. "S...Su..S-Sun..?" Moon's voice was extremely raspy and whispered but Sun was able to hear Moon. Sun held his hands on his mouth as tears formed in his eyes. He hugged Moon tightly and smiled "you did it! Good job baby! I'm so proud of you!!" Moon smiled and let out a soft, raspy giggle before hugging Sun tightly.

As Sun was driving Moon home, Moon had an idea. "M..Mall.." Sun raised a brow "Mall? You want to go to the mall?" Moon shook his head no "d-da..day..c-care.." Sun paused and hesitated for a minute "t-the..daycare? What about it..?" Sun kept his eyes on the road but glanced at Moon a few times. "Go...d-da..day..care.." Sun slowed down the car and parked on the side of the road. "You..want to go to the daycare..?" Moon nodded and placed his hands on Sun's thigh "pl..ease..?" Sun thought for a minute then sighed "i guess we can go to the daycare..i mean..heh..i haven't paid the bills at my house in a while so..i suppose.." Moon smiled and clapped his hands happily as Sun turned around and began driving to the mega pizza plex.

Once they arrived at the pizza plex, Sun got out of the car and opened the door for Moon. Moon got out of the car carefully and geld onto Sun's arm so he could guide him. Sun closed the door behind Moon and locked the car before slowly guiding him into the building. Moon made a happy lil squeak noise and tapped his feet on the floor before tugging on Sun's shirt to get his attention "S-Su..nny..?" Sun looked at Moon and held his waist "what is it baby?" Moon hugged Sun and snuggled into his chest "h..un..gry..." Sun smiled and picked Moon up, holding him on his hip. "You hungry baby?" Moon snuggled into Sun's chest and hugged him tightly "mhm.." Sun kissed Moon's head before walking towards the kitchen. "Charlotte? You there?" Charlotte walked over to the two boys and smiled brightly when she saw Moon in Sun's arms. "Awww! Hello darlin'! It's so so so great to see you! What would you like to eat lil lovely?" Moon smiled and stimmed happily, letting a soft, raspy giggle out through his big bright smile. "U..hh..m...pi..zza..!" Charlotte smiled and giggled at how happy Moon is "one pizza comin' up darlin'!" Moon giggled a bit then returned to snuggling Sun.

Charlotte gave Sun a pizza box with pizza in it before sending them off with a smile. Sun carried both Moon and the pizza down to the daycare. Sun gently sat Moon down on the matted floor before sitting behind him, pulling Moon into his lap and carefully feeding him some pizza. After they ate, Sun pulled some giant squishmellows and pillows over and layed Moon down on the matted floor with his head on the pillows and soft stuffies. "Su..nny..? W-Wh..ere...a-ar..e....yo..u...go..ing..?" Sun chuckled and got up "i'm going to go get us a blanket, i'll be right back baby" Moon was afraid of being alone, being out of the hospital and being alone was scary, he was scared of Vanessa coming back and hurting him again, or worse, hurting Sun.

Moon's thoughts were interrupted by Sun slipping underneath Moon with a big fluffy blanket. Sun layed the blanket over Moon and himself before holding his waist and cuddling him until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.