Don't Touch.

{In this AU, Sun is a 24 hour worker in the daycare, he doubles as a nightguard as well. It's a human AU, i know y'all don't like the human AU very much but i gots ideaz tho. This will have BDSM, kinks and probably more. This story is angsty, fluffy, and will have smut in it. I'm always taking story requests, you can comment them anywhere, in a story, in the "help the writer" chapter, you choose. But this story is gonna probably be a long part because i want drama in my boring dull life here in hell. Please enjoy, i love you all /p and go get a glass of water before reading this, because y'all are gonna be thirsty, one more thing! Sun is top in the relationship because i think top Sun is kinda cool ALSO THEENDING IS ANGSTY AND VERY SAD, GRAB YOUR TISSUES!}

3rd person POV: Sun was in a back room, talking to Vanessa "What did you wanna talk about?" Vanessa walked up to Sun and lifted his chin with her index finger. "Well baby, you know how you're the only daycare attendant here?" Sun nodded. "Welllll, you're gonna have an assistant! Arent you excited?" Sun shook his head no. He only ever liked working alone. Vanessa slapped him across the face, not too hard to leave a mark though. Sun backed up and changed his answer "i-i mean yes..very excited, yaay" Vanessa smiled proudly and gave Sun a kiss before walking towards the door. "Good boy."

Sun looked down and sighed, he really didnt want anybody else working with him. Sun went on his way back to the daycare before being stopped by a bluenette boy who looks exactly like him, except night themed. "BOO!" Sun yelped and fell backwards. "Woah! Jeesh, you ok there?" Sun felt his face heat up with rage. "FUCK OFF!" Sun's eyes immediately widened once what he said processed in his head. Sun covered his mouth and ran to the daycare, crashing through the doors before locking them. The bluenette boy stood there, eyes wide, trying to process what just happened. Then he decided to follow Sun to the daycare. The blue haired boy didn't actually know where he was going and got lost until he heard the sweet childish tune of the daycare music.

He tried to push open the doors to the daycare but they're locked. The bluenette boy knocked on the doors and called out "hey! You in there?" Sun slowly walked to the door and unlocked it. Sun opened the door just a crack and looked at the boy "what.."

"Hey, i'm sorry for scaring you, my name is Moon, i'm the daycare attendant's assistant..do you know who and where he is..?" Sun hesitated for a bit then opened the door to let him in "i'm the daycare attendant." Moon smiled and reached out a hand to Sun. "It's nice to meet you!" Sun hesitantly shook his hand then immediately pulled away and sanitized his hands. Moon thought nothing of it and walked around the daycare asking a million and 1 questions "how long have you worked here? Do you take care of babies or toddlers? Why does it reek like children in here? Why is this place so messy? What are the cubbies for? Who takes out the trash here? Do you have any friends? How-" Sun covered Moon's mouth "Shut. Up. I have a pounding headache and i'd appreciate it if you shut your fucking mouth for a while. Capisce?."

Moon raised a brow, not knowing what capisce meant. "UNDERSTAND?!." Sun yelled out in anger. Moon flinched and nodded, signalling that he understood what Sun said. "Good boy. Now, leave me alone. Go do whatever, i'm going to sleep. Only wake me if it's a fucking emergency. Capisce?." Moon nodded and ran to the other side of the daycare. Sun sighed and layed against a wall, dozing off. By the time Moon looked back at Sun, he was asleep, leaned against the wall. Moon had nothing to do, so he started cleaning the daycare to pass the time.

By the time Moon had finished cleaning the daycare, he was exausted and cold. He looked over at Sun who was still asleep. Moon smiled at Sun, he was pretty, but scary when he's mad. Moon walked up to Sun and sat in his lap. Moon's ice cold body warmed up quickly when he made contact with Sun's body. Moon yawned and layed his head on Sun's chest before drifting off to sleep. Sun opened his eyes as if he never actually fell asleep. He looked down at the freezing, shivering boy on top of him and sighed. Sun grabbed a heated blanket and layed it over Moon's body to warm him up. Moon slowly stopped shivering and he held onto the blanket. Sun smiled at him and rubbed his back to comfort him.