(part 2) The Accident

3rd person POV: the pizzaplex fire was finally put out but now they all don't have a home. (WuT? wE dOn'T hAvE a HoUsE! I cAnT sAy We DoN't HaVe A hOuSe? WhAtS tHaT? NoT a HoUsE!-) Sun slowly regained consciousness and opened his eyes. Moon didn't notice Sun woke up at first, he was too busy watching everythihg else around him that he didn't notice Sun woke up and sat up on his own. Sun hugged Moon's arm and started tugging on his arm to get his attention. "M-Moony..?" Moon snapped back into reality and looked over at Sun before hugging him and not letting go. "Oh my god Sun! I was so worried!" Sun hugged Moon and didn't say anything. He just watched the pizzaplex and zoned out. "Sun..?" Moon waved his hand in front of Sun's face and woke him up from his daze. "Hm? Sorry, i zoned out for a bit" Moon sighed and gently moved Sun's hair out of his face. "Hey..Moon..?" "Hm?" "Now that..the daycare is gone......do we..still have a purpose..?" Moon paused and thought for a minute, he didn't know what to tell him. "I..I don't know Sun...I really don't know.." Sun felt tears run down his face, he was scared and confused. Moon pulled Sun onto his lap, holding him and protecting him from the fears of the future. "Moony..? If..if we don't have a purpose anymore..and we don't have expectations anymore...does..does that mean that we can live our lives together..?" Moon gently lifted Sun's face and pulled his head forward, pressing their lips together in a kiss. Sun kissed Moon back, embracing the bluenette in his arms. Moon pulled away from the kiss and smiled at Sun. "I love you Sun" Sun smiled and snuggled into Moon's chest. "I love you too Moony" Moon smiled and kissed Sun's head, a worker walked over to them and gave them a big warm blanket. "We're gonna sleep out here for tonight, stay warm, if you need anything, dont hesitate to ask ok?" Sun nodded and pulled the blanket over both him and Moon. Everyone else found their own spot away from each other, most in groups of 2, so Sun and Moon were alone under the tree. Sun scooted closer to Moon and kissed him. Moon kissed him back and held his waist. Sun pulled the blanket over both of their whole bodies so they were completely hidden under the blanket. Moon felt himself get hard, his body tensing up. "Baby..c-can i do something..?" Sun hesitated but nodded. Moon pulled the rim of Sun's pants down along with his own. Sun blushed and tried to hide himself. Moon lined his dick up with Sun's hole and slowly thrusted his whole length inside of him. "A-Aah! Moon i-it feels w-weird!" Moon groaned and hummed in Sun's ear. "I know baby..~ mm~ give it a minute, it'll feel good soon~" Sun started bouncing up and down slowly. Sun's uncomfortable groans and humms quickly turned into soft moans. "A-Aah~ mmm~" Moon smiled and held Sun's waist, making him bounce faster and deeper. Sun arched his back and moaned loudly. "A-AH!~" Moon kept making Sun bounce up and down for at least 10 more minutes until he felt a knot form in his stomach. "Mm~ baby~ baby i'm gonna cum~" Sun sat all the way down on Moon's dick and waited for Moon's orgasm. "Mmm~ aaah~ Moony it feels really g-good~ c-can we do it again sometime..?~" Moon smiled and thrusted up into Sun before cumming deep inside of him. "Of course we can baby~" Sun gasped and moaned, feeling the sudden rush in his body. Sun rode out his high and passed out in Moon's arms. Moon slowly pulled out of him and fixed their clothes, then cuddled Sun while he slept.

In the morning, Sun woke up to Moon cradling him in a small home. Sun looked around and then up at his lover. "Moony..? Where are we..?" Moon smiled and kissed Sun's head. "Freddy payed for a hotel for us until we can find a place to stay permanently" Sun smiled and kissed Moon's neck softly. "I love you Moony" Moon smiled and gently caressed his lover's body in his arms. "I love you too baby, so much" Sun frowned and held his thighs. "What's wrong my love?" Sun poked his tummy and hummed. "Hmm..my tummy feels weird.." Moon raised a brow and cradled Sun in his arms. "Weird how baby? How does your tummy feel weird?" Sun looked at Moon and then looked back at his tummy. "I dunno..it just feels weird" Moon gave Sun a glass of water. "Here, drink up, maybe that'll make your tummy feel better." Sun smiled and took a sip of the water before handing it back to Moon. "Fmk mu" Moon chuckled and kissed Sun's forehead. "You're welcome baby, drink up and dont choke" Sun did a few happy wiggles and swallowed the water. "Moon, is taking stuff from your work a bad thing to do..?" Moon raised a brow at Sun. "Yes, stealing is a crime, why baby?" Sun didn't say anything, he was quiet for a long amount of time before finally pulling out a bottle of glitter glue, a fizzy faz and a little kid's drawing. "Oh baby, taking that stuff is ok, it didn't belong to anyone so it was ok to take. Especially since all of that was in our home" Sun smiled and hugged the picture happily. "Im happy, at least i have a memory of our home, it's better than nothing" Sun hugged Moon tightly and prayed for something good to happen to them and their friends.

Maybe one day, that miracle will surprise them all.

(Sorry this chapter is short, i was exhausted while writing this. I apologize for any grammatical errors or unreadable sentences i may have written, i wanted to get this out as fast as i could so i still have motivation for another story, i love y'all)