(part 3) one night stand

3rd person POV: Sun gripped the pregnancy test with both hands and snapped it in half. Sun threw out the broken pregnancy test and left the bathroom. "What was the result?" Moon asked curiously. Sun rubbed the back of his neck and tried to sound as convincing as he could "i-it was negative..!"

Moon saw right through sun's bullshit. He walked over to the blonde boy and held his waist. Moon pulled sun close and let him rest his head on his shoulder. Sun blushed and hugged Moon back, relaxing himself by listening to Moon's heartbeat. Moon smiled and kissed Sun's head, moving his bangs out of his eyes with his thumb. Sun looked up at Moon and pecked his lips. Moon patted Sun's bum and kissed him.

After a minute or so, they pulled away and sun mumbled something to Moon "it........." . . . "hm?" . . . "The test...was positive.." Moon smiled and held Sun's hand "do you want me to raise the baby with you my star?" Moon asked in the most gentle, sweet voice Sun has ever heard (that wasnt from kids-). Sun smiled and nodded, placing Moon's hands on Sun's stomach. Moon bent down and kissed Sun's stomach which made him giggle.

{8 months later bc this is the last part of this story and it would take too long to write the whole months through- still 3rd person pov-}

Moon was asleep in bed, cuddling Sun who had just woke up. Sun held onto the bed frame and stood up. He slowly made his way downstairs and to the kitchen to make something to eat for him and Moon. After a few minutes, Moon woke up to Sun screaming his name from the kitchen. Moon got up and ran all the way down the stairs to see Sun barely being able to stand as his water breaks and runs down his legs. Moon helped Sun to the car and buckled him in. Moon got in the drivers seat and started the car. Sun was panting deeply and he held Moon's hand "D-Do you AH! E-Even know how t-to d-drive..?" Sun asked. "I drove so many vehicles in my time baby, don't worry" and with that, Moon drove them to tge hospital.

{In the hospital}

Moon was standing beside Sun's bed, holding his hand while Sun squeezed his hand and dug his nails into his hand in the process. Sun screamed at the top of his lungs as tears ran down his face. "M-MOON!!! A-AAHHH!!! I-IT H-HURTS!!!!" the words hurt Moon's heart. Moon quietly shushed Sun and tried to be supportive "shhh...i know baby..i know it hurts..but you can do this"

Once Sun gave birth, he chuckled to himself and passed out. The only sounds that filled the room was their newborn baby crying and Sun's panting. The doctor wrapped the baby in a little blanket and gently handed her to Moon. Moon looked at the baby's little face and tears ran down his face but he was smiling. He was happy. He kissed his newborn daughter's head and kissed Sun's head. After adjusting to the outside world, the baby slowly opened her eyes and looked at Moon. Moon smiled and whispered to his baby "hey there..hey sweetie..hi..daddy loves you.." the baby opened and closed her mouth and Moon picked up a bottle of baby formula and gently placed the nipple of the bottle in her mouth.

Once Sun woke up, he looked at Moon and their baby. He smiled "hey moon..what should we name her?" Moon looked at Sun and smiled at him "you gave birth to her, you carried her, why don't you name her?" Sun was so excited because he already knew of a name for her "how about eclipse?" Moon walked over to sun and gently gave him the baby. Sun held his baby girl in his arms and smiled as Moon replied "Eclipse is an amazing name..."