Valentines Day!

{This idea was SO CUUUUUTE i couldn't throw away the chance to write it at this very second at 10:49 pm, knowing damn well i have school tomorrow. ANYWAYSSSSS this is a human AU, also, a HUGE thanks to Saiouma_blossom for recommending this story idea, i will have so much fun writing this, hopefully as much fun as it will be for you all to read it. Anyway, i hope you enjoy this Angst (kinda), Fluff and Smut. I love each and every one of you /p and i hope you enjoy this story!}

3rd person POV: Sun shot up from his bed with a HUGE smile on his face, he quickly got up and got dressed for school. He was excited because today was valentines day! He was so excited because that meant that he had a chance to give out the cupcakes that he made.

Once Sun got to school, he opened his locker and put the cupcakes away to be ready to hand out at lunch. Sun saw his little box that he placed above his locker and smiled. He had made that box as like a mailbox because he's always getting art coming from the big brothers and sisters of the children that he babysits during the weekends. Sun smiled brightly, shut his locker and skipped off to class.

Moon watched as Sun skipped into class with the biggest, brightest smile he's ever seen. Sun sat down in his chair and started taking notes on what the teacher was teaching about. After class, Sun skipped off to his locker to empty his little "mailbox". He saw a bunch of drawings made by little kids and a bunch of..love letters? Sun picked one up and opened the envelope. "TO: Sunny FROM: Lilly" Sun smiled at the fact that people were giving him valentines cards and letters. It made him feel happy.

The bell rang for lunch and Sun grabbed his cupcakes and headed to the cafeteria. As Sun was handing out cupcakes, a nice looking girl walked up to Sun. "U-Um..hey Sun..? Can we um..talk?" Moon overheard the girl and decided to evesdrop.
"Hehe! Sure! What do you wanna talk about?" The girl blushed and she started fiddling with her fingers. "U-Um...w-well..i-i was wondering...if y-you wanted to be my valentine..? O-Or..maybe even my boyfriend..?" Sun felt his smile fade away. He didn't know what to say, he didnt wanna hurt her feelings either.
Moon heard the girl's confession and he got a bit jealous. He got up and left the cafeteria.
Sun bowed at the girl and said in the nicest tone he could, "i'm so sorry, you're a very sweet girl and a very nice friend..but i am in love with someone else..and i'm actually gay.." the girl looked sad but she smiled anyway. "That's alright, sorry for bothering you Sun, hope we can still stay friends" Sun nodded and smiled at the girl then left the cafeteria to put away the cupcake tray in his locker.

On Sun's way back to his locker, he felt a hand grab his arm and pull him into a pitch black classroom. Sun couldn't see anything, he could only hear and feel. Sun didn't know what to do, he was kinda afraid.
Where as Moon already adjusted to the dark, he held Sun by the waist and kissed him. Sun's eyes widened and he tried to push this person away, but Moon wouldn't loosen his grip.

After a while, Moon finally pulled away. Sun pushed back and fell onto a desk. "W-Who's t-there..?!" Sun asked in a scared tone. Moon turned on the light to the classroom and when Sun looked at him, his eyes widened. Sun walked over to Moon and looked at his eyes.
Moon's eyes were all red and puffy, tears stained all on his cheeks, his face red from crying. Moon's hair all in his face and messy like he hadn't brushed his hair in weeks. Sun gently brushed his hair out of his face with his index finger. Sun looked up at Moon with a sad face "Moony..what's wrong..? Why were you crying..?" Moon looked away, frustrated and jealous and tired. He was acting just like an exhausted toddler having a silent fit before bursting out into tears and into a tantrum. "I-I dunno...i-i just..felt upset because..t-that girl..w-wanted you to be h-her valentine...a-and-" "Moony, i rejected her.." Moon looked at Sun with confusion "h-huh..?" Sun smiled and hugged Moon "i rejected her, i tried to be nice, i said that i liked someone elseand that i was gay..she took it really well though" Moon hugged Sun and mumbled "oh.." Sun giggled at Moon and looked up at him "were you jealous Moony?"

"Maybe.." Sun smiled and held Moon's hand. "Will you be my valentine Moony?" Moon looked at Sun and nodded before turning off the classroom light and lodging a chair underneath the door handle so no one could walk in. Moon closed the blinds and the curtains and walked over to Sun. "Uhhh M-Moony? What are you doing?" Moon picked Sun up and sat him on a desk. Moon leaned in to Sun's ear and whispered "shh~ i wanna make you feel good..~" Sun blushed and mumbled to Moon, "o-ok..b-but be gentle.." Moon smiled and kissed Sun before slowly undressing each other. Once they were both totally nude, Moon pulled away from the kiss and spread Sun's legs. Sun blushed and held onto the edge of the desk for support. Moon leaned down and spat on Sun's ass before lining his dick up to his hole and slowly pushing the tip of his dick inside of him. Sun let out a quick soft moan. "A-Aah~ m-more~" Moon held Sun's hips and slowly thrusted all the way inside him. Sun gasped and arched his back as Moon pushed right into his prostate. "A-AH!~ O-Oh g-god!~" Moon took that as a good sign and started thrusting in and out slowly, earning more moans from Sun "A-Ahh~ mm~ f-fuuck~" Moon started thrusting faster and faster, making Sun's moans louder and louder over time. "A-AAH!~ H-HAAAH!~ F-FUUCK!~" Moon kept thrusting faster and faster and Sun's moans kept getting louder and louder. When it got to the point where Sun was screaming in pleasure, Moon felt his orgasm peak. He held Sun's waist and pulled him even closer, to the point where their chests were touching. Moon kissed him and muffled Sun's moans, then he thrusted all the way inside him and came hard. Sun pulled away from the kiss and let his head fall back while he was moaning and drooling and holding onto Moon's shoulders.

Sun let out a long soft moan a few seconds later, taking in every drop of cum he was given. "A-Haaa~" Moon kissed Sun's neck and started thrusting slowly once again, starting another round.
After 2 more rounds of fucking Sun inside out, Moon came for the last time before Sun spoke up while panting like a puppy. "N-No...m-more..~ t-too..much..~ c-can't...hold...any...m-more..~" Moon smiled and pecked Sun's lips. "Ok baby, catch your breath ok? Once you catch your breath, we can get dressed and go home ok?"
Sun smiled and nodded as he slowly caught his breath. Moon pulled out of him and they both got dressed, Moon helped Sun get dressed of course. He wasnt gonna leave his baby to dress himself after what they did.

Sun hugged Moon and layed his head on his shoulder before passing out from exhaustion. Moon smiled and carried Sun home. Moon opened the door to Sun's house and walked inside. He layed Sun on the couch and kissed his head. "I love you baby"