Touched..

Thank you sooooo much officialmemory for suggesting this idea! I had fun writing it and i hope you have an amazing summer!! <33

3rd person POV: Sun and Moon were in the daycare, they were told that they were going to have another daycare attendant to play and work with, Sun was super excited but Moon didn't seem too interested.

A young lady walks in the daycare with a bright smile on her face and her uniform was in a star theme. She walks over to Sun and shakes his hand "Hello hello hello! Sundrop is it!? We are going to be the bestest of friends!!" Sun smiles and giggles, he hugs the girl tightly and starts to rant on and on about the daycare. Moon sees no point in staying and he goes to the balcony room. Sun takes the young lady around the daycare. Sun finally takes her to the security desk to talk about it, but before he could say anything, the new daycare attendant pulled Sun behind the desk and got down on her knees "f-friend..? What are you doing?" Star looked up at Sun and giggled "nothing special friend!~" Star pulled Sun's pants and boxers down to his ankles and begins to suck his dick. Sun moans and yells uncomfortably but Star quickly covered his mouth. Star sucks his dick, bobbing up and down from base to tip as Sun's eyes filled with tears and his muffled cries weren't heard by anyone, he came in Star's mouth.

"Good boy!~" Star smiles and gets up "now now, you wouldn't tell anyone about mommy giving you such a good time right baby?~" Sun felt tears run down his cheeks, he reluctantly nods and fixes his pants before running to the balcony room. Moon looks over at Sun and stops him "woah woah woah! Where are you off to in such a rush? And..why are you crying..?" Sun hugged Moon tightly and broke down crying, he couldn't muster up any words so he just cried and cried. Moon comforted him by rubbing his back and whispering soothing words into his ear. And once Sun calmed down, he fell asleep in Moon's arms.

Moon knew it was Star who did this to his baby. And he knew he was going to find out what she did if it was the last thing he was going to do.

Moon went to the security desk and opened the security cameras after hours so nobody was there to watch him. He changed the time to earlier today and watched what happened to Sun. As each second passed, the blood in Moon's body grew hotter and hotter to a boiling temperature. He sent the footage to Vanessa and the other workers above him. He turned off the cameras and went up to bed to snuggle with his baby.

The next morning, Star showed up visibly angry. She grabbed Sun by the throat and dragged him away from Moon "HOW DARE YOU!! YOU LITTLE SHIT SNITCH!" Star slaps Sun across the face, giving him a nice red mark on his cheek. Moon watched it happen and he walked over to Star, grabbing her by the throat and lifting her off the floor "you see..i like new people..when they don't hurt my baby. So. I advise you to get the fuck out of my sight before i tear your body open and flip your insides out. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME!?!?" Star tears up and nods, crying. Moon lets her go and holds Sun close in a hug. Star gets up and runs out of the daycare screaming. But none of that mattered anymore because Moon had his lover in his arms safe and secure.