(part 2) one night stand

Sun's POV: i wake up in my house on my bed with an aching back (and ass) and a pounding headache. I slowly get up only for my legs to say "fuck you" and i fall to my knees. I use all the strength i had to get up and hold onto the wall for support. Hangover or not, i need to get to work.

Once i FINALLY got to work, i sat down on a chair and waited for the kids to flood the daycare. Once all the kids got to the daycare, they all bolted towards the glitter glue and arts and crafts. I watched them play and craft until i felt my throat start to close and my chest tighten. I get up and bolt to the bathroom to the toilet. I lean over the toilet bowl and throw up. I threw up for at least 5 minutes until one of the kids knocked on the door worried about me "m-mr sun..? Are you ok..?" I heard her sweet caring voice on the other side of the door. I smile to myself and reply to her "yes sweetheart, i'm ok, go p-play with your friends ok?" I heard her little feet walk away from the bathroom. I washed up and left the bathroom only to be face to face with 15 little doctors and nurses. I chuckle at the kids and lay down on the mats to play along. Two girls put a stethoscope on my head, another kid put a stethoscope on my stomach and a little boy put a stethoscope on my chest. I smile at the adorable little bundles of love and care (the children) and i let them do their check up.

A month goes by and i still don't know what's wrong with me. I'm sitting out back of the pizzaplex, contemplating what happened a month ago when i was drunk..i see a really pretty looking boy turn the corner and face me, he smiles at me and walks over to me. Does he know me?
"Hey, i haven't seen you in like a month, how you doing?"
I was confused..a month? "You mean..a month ago..when i was drunk?" I asked him "yup, you were drunk and i took you home and we had sex -_-" we did what?! Oh god that's embarrassing..i look up at him and try to smile and apologize but instead i turned away from him and threw up on the ground. God what a horrible impression. He walked over to me and held my hair out of my face "hey..are you ok..?" He asked me in the calmest, sweetest way ever "y-yeah..i've been feeling sick since that day.." i told him. He looked at me concerned "hey..i know its a crazy idea, but you should take a pregnancy test..just to be safe..i'll come with you ok..?" He seems to care..like a lot..but..i can't get pregnant..i'm a boy..i sigh and start slowly walking home with him, i go in my house and i go to the bathroom, i get a pregnancy test from the mirror cabinet and i look at him to tell him to skedaddle.

He leaves the room and waits outside the door while i uh..use the pregnancy test. After like 3-5 minutes, i go to check on the test...

It's.......

Positive...

(So sorry its short, i rushed through it because i'm going on a trip with my mother and i'll have no wifi during the trip)