HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY!!

Thank you so much X1mimi_x for the lovely suggestion! I had lots and lots of fun writing it and i hope you enjoy reading it! Have an amazing summer!!

3rd person POV: Sun was cleaning up the daycare, he hasnt seen Moon all day, in fact he hasn't seen anyone all day. Sun was starting to think he was all alone in the pizzaplex. Sun had just finished cleaning the daycare and he was really really tired. He goes up to the balcony room and changes his clothes. He climbs into bed and slowly falls asleep.

Moon and all the other employees were in Music Man's room setting up a surprise birthday party for Sun. Chica and Roxy were on decoration duty, Monty and freddy were on gift wrapping, mini mans and Glenn (map bot) were on lights and security bots were on the lookout for Sun. Moon was the party planner, he's the one who got everyone together to get ready for Sun's birthday party.

A few hours later, Sun had woken up to the sound of knocking on the daycare doors. He got out of bed and rubbed his eyes trying to adjust to the light, he slowly walked over to the doors and opened them "hello..?" Moon smiled and held Sun's hand, he wrapped a blindfold around Sun's eyes and guided him to Music Man's room "M-Moony!? W-Where are we going!?" Moon chuckled and answered him quietly "we're going somewhere" Sun was confused but walked with Moon anyways. "Can i take off the blindfold now?" Sun was getting impatient. "Hold on hold on...now!"

Sun took off his blindfold to see all of his friends and fellow workers behind a giant table with cake, snacks, presents and decorations all over. Sun felt himself tear up, he covered his mouth and let his tears run down his face "oh my gosh...you guys!!!" Sun runs over to his friends and hugged them all very tightly. Everyone laughed and hugged him back.

After Sun's nice embrace with his friends, he opened his presents and they all ate the cake and the snacks. But the best part about this birthday, was Sun getting to spend time with all of his friends and his boyfriend afterwards ;)