(part 3 LAST PART) Theres a new daycare attendant!?

3rd person POV: Sun woke up from his nap and sat up. He looked up to see Moondrop watching him. Moon smiled and kissed Sun's head while Sun just sat there and blushed. Sun grabbed a little box and brought it on the bed, he opened the box and pulled out some bells on ribbon. He tied them to Moon's wrists and giggled "now we match!" Sun said happily, reaching his arms up over his head.

Moon grabbed Sun's wrists with one hand and pinned them down onto the bed. Moon climbed up on top of Sun and kissed him.

{SMUT WARNING ⚠️ (i'm going to hell for this-)}

Moon lifted one of Sun's legs and grinded on his crotch. Sun whined and whimpered, trying not to let out any moans. Moon looked at him with lust filled eyes as his free hand traveled down Sun's pants. Moon gently grasped Sun's dick in his hand and pumped it from the base to the tip repeatedly.
Sun gasped at the sudden contact and moaned softly.
"You like that my little slut?~" Moon whispered to Sun.
Sun nodded and continued to make sweet lewd sounds. Moon let go of Sun's dick and took off his pants. Sun blushed and tried to cross his legs to cover himself. Moon took his own pants off and kissed Sun's neck, all the way down to his waistline, leaving no part of him untouched. Sun shivered at his touch and looked down to Moondrop's dick to see what he was dealing with. Holy shit was all Sun could think of. Moon noticed Sun's surprised face and smirked "like what you see baby?~" Sun noticed he was staring and looked away in embarrassment.

Moon undressed them both and made Sun spread his legs. Moon lifted Sun's legs up and around his waist and he pulled Sun close. Moon kissed his lover's thigh and slowly thrusted inside him. Sun's eyes widened and he yelped in pain. Moon waited and let him adjust for a few minutes until Sun nodded, giving him the ok to move.
Moon thrusted all the way inside his lover and watched his face for any signs of pain or discomfort.
Sun moaned loudly and arched his back "A-AH!~ M-MOON!~" Moon smirked and started thrusting in and out of him slowly, earning moans and gasps from the boy beneath him "H-Ha!~ a-ah!~ m-mmm~" Moon thrusted faster and deeper into Sun, making him moan louder and gasp harder "AH!~ H-HA!~" Moon kept thrusting faster and deeper, trying to locate that one perfect spot until "A-AAHH!!~ T-THERE!~ M-MOON RIGHT T-THERE!!~"
Moon smirked and abused that spot over and over. "M-MOON I-I'M G-GONNA CUM!~" Moon smiled at his beautiful lover and whispered in his ear "cum for me baby~" that was Sun's breaking point, he came on his stomach on Moon's chest. Moon kept going after Sun's orgasm until he felt he was about to cum too. "Mm~ i'm gonna cum baby~" Sun nodded and kept moaning. Moon pounded into Sun one more time before cumming inside him. As Sun felt Moon's cum flow inside him, his body went limp and exhausted. They were both a panting, sweating mess. Moon pulled out of Sun and licked the cum off of Sun's stomach and cuddled with his lover. And as they were both about to pass out, they said to each other "I love you my Sunshine.." "I love you my Moonlight.."

(I'm done this story! I'm also going to hell! Who wants to join me? 586 words tho, sorry if it was short)