free fluff/smut probably angst that i had in my drafts

3rd person POV: Moon was saying goodbye to the children leaving the daycare when he heard light thumps coming from the balcony. He ignored it and continued saying goodbye to the children.

After Moon was 100% sure that there was nobody else in the daycare, he started cleaning up. He cleaned up the arts and crafts, the puppets, the nap area, the ballpit, the slides, and even the crayola colored walls. "I wonder what Sun is doing, hopefully something productive. He owes me for this" Moon thought to himself.
Moon was halfway through cleaning the daycare when he heard faint thuds and bumps coming from the balcony.Moon walked closer to the balcony, followed by more bumps and thumps. But this time, he faintly heard Sun's voice. Moon thought nothing of it so he continued cleaning until the daycare was spotless.

Just as Moon finished, Sun ran over to him and hugged him tightly. "Boo!!" Moon smiled and hugged Sun back "you didnt scare me Sun, you're not scary" Sun pouted playfully and giggled. "By the way, what were you doing up in our room? I heard thumping" Sun's face immediately flushed red and he rubbed the back of his neck. "A-Ah! Nothing! I was just..uh..doing gymnastics! Yeah!" Moon raised a brow. "That doesn't explain the thumping" Sun chuckled nervously and thought up something else to cover it up. "That's because...i was doin handstands! Yeah! On the wall! Silly me! I must have made a bunch of noise! Apologies dear friend" Moon rolled his eyes and accepted that answer. "Ok, if you're sure. It's almost 10:00, we should get ready for bed" Sun smiled and nodded before running over to the nap area and grabbing a big night themed blanket. "Can we cuddle tonight..? Like we used to..?" Moon smiled and walked over to Sun. "Sure, we can cuddle if you want" Sun smiled brightly and clapped his hands as a happy stim. Sun pulled out some pillows and layed on the matted floor before covering himself with the blanket. Moon layed on the floor beside Sun and got under the blanket with him. Moon turned to face Sun to see his sleeping face. Sun fell fast asleep in a matter of seconds. Moon watched Sun sleep for what felt like hours until Sun rolled onto Moon's body and cuddled into his chest. Moon hugged Sun and held his waist gently as to not hurt him. Sun lifted his head and gave Moon a small gentle kiss on his neck while he was asleep. Moon smiled and kissed Sun's head before whispering a soft "i love you" in Sun's ear and drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, Moon woke up to Sun and him being gently cuddled by 20 little tired children. "Aww..hey munchkins, you all wanna cuddle with Mr Moony and Mr Sunny?" All the kids cuddled up close and squirmed under the blanket with Moon and Sun. "Ok, if you're gonna cuddle, please don't be noisy, Mr Sunny is still sleeping so we have to be gentle with him ok?" The children nodded and they each gave Sun a smol kith on the cheek before falling asleep on the two daycare attendants.
20 minutes go by and Sun finally wakes up. "Mm..Moony?" Moon looked at Sun and smiled. "Yes Sun?" Sun hugged Moon and snuggled into his chest. "Warm.." Moon smiled at Sun and gave him head pats before sitting up and looking out to the sea of children playing and swimming in the ball pit.
A little girl slowly walks up to Moon with tears in her eyes. She pokes Moon's shoulder to get his attention. "M-Mr Moony..?" Moon looked at the little girl. "Yes starlight?" The little girl sniffled and started sobbing. "I-I had an a-accident..! I-I'm s-sorry!..my mommy isnt here and i dont have any clothes!.." Moon smiled and stood up. "Hey..hey Starlight, it's ok, accidents happen, you don't have to cry over something so little. Especially if it's an accident" the little girl sniffled and covered her pants with her shirt in embarrassment. "Alright Starlight, let's get you cleaned up and changed into some clean warm clothes so you can go back to playing with your friends" the little girl hugged Moon's leg tightly and stopped crying "thank you Mr Moony.." Moon gently picked up the little girl and carried her to the washroom. Moon sat the little girl on the toilet and opened a bag that sat in the corner of the bathroom. Moon picked out a cute outfit for the little girl and got her a pull up (a pamper/diaper thing-). The little girl smiled and giggled a bit. "You think you can put on the pamper yourself? Like a big girl?" The little girl giggled and nodded happily. Moon gave the little girl the pamper and the set of clothes before turning to face the opposite direction of her so she could change.