Highschool!

{Hoiii another Human AU, this one revolves around Sun being a peasent boy and Moon coming from a rich family and he's kinda a bætch, this story contains BULLYING, OFFENSIVE NAMES, slight BDSM, and probably smut if i make this story long enough :) enjoy, and try not to race through these stories, i feel bad having to keep you all waiting for another part or another story, please enjoy}

3rd person POV: Sun was walking to school in his usual baggy pants and his sun themed shirt with his jester shoes looking bright as ever. He walked in the school and ignored the stares and whispers he got from the other students. On his way to class, he saw the "meanies" like usual. They stopped Sun from going 8nto the class and spoke up, "so fag. You wanna get to class huh?" Sun nodded qnd looked down, hoping they would let him pass.

Instead, he was met with a quick punch to the cheekbone. Sun trembled and fall back, catching himself with his left foot. "O-Ow!.." the tallest boy laughed at him and grabbed him by the throat, choking him. "Aww~ look~ little Sunny is hurt~" Sun tried to kick and fight back to get out of the tall boy's grip, but it was no use. A girl rounded the corner and threw her bag at the boy, making him let go of Sun's throat. Sun fell to the floor and gasped for air, scrambling away from the boys as the kind girl yelled at them and told them to go away. "YOU BULLIES! LEAVE THE POOR BOY ALONE! WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU!?" the boys didnt say anything. They just turned around and went to their own classes. The girl scoffed and helped Sun to his feet, "hey, i'm Rachael, you're Sundrop, right?" Sun looked at her and nodded, he wasnt very good at talking to people unless it was a small child. "Well, i gotta go to class, cya!" The girl then left Sun to go to class.

Once Sun was in his seat, a tall boy with dark blue hair and white highlights kicked open the door. He had black baggy pants with white stars all over them and he was wearing a dark purple hoodie with moon patterns on it. His eyes a beautiful blue and his cheeks planted with black natural freckles. Sun looked up at the boy and felt his face heat up a bit. The boy walked to the front of the class and introduced himself, "I'm Moondrop. Uh i'm 19, i'm 7,2 and i don't really give any fucks about any of you. You all look fucking homeless -_-" Sun giggled at Moon's comment and everyone stared at Sun with annoyed faces. Moon on the other hand, looked at him as if he was amused. "Hm. You think thats funny yellow boy?" Sun blushed at the name he was given and lowered his head, his smile quickly fading away. Moon walked up to him and pulled his chair out from his desk, he picked Sun up and sat in his chair, sitting Sun on his lap facing him. Sun looked into Moon's eyes and blushed really hard, his face a tomato. His classmates laughing at Sun and how stupid he looks, Moon ignored everyone but Sun. "What's your name pretty boy?" Moon asked him. Sun looked to his left, then his right, then pointed at himself, "m-me..?" Moon rolled his eyes playfully. "No, the wall behind you, yes you" Sun giggled at his remark, "hehe, my name is Sundrop! But you can call me Sun for short" Moon smiled at how obedient Sun is. Then he heard someone from across the class "or faggot for short" Sun's smile faded away and he looked down, sad "y-yeah..or..that.." Moon frowned at the sad boy and hugged him "i think i'll call you Sun" Sun smiled and hugged Moon tightly, he was so happy to finally have a friend.

After class, Sun was walking, on his way to the cafeteria to get something to eat. When he turned the corner, he saw the "meanies" (meanies is what Sun calls a group of 3 guys who bully him for fun) talking with Moon. Sun was about to turn around and flee but one of the boys spotted him and called out to him "Sunny boy! Heh. C'mere. Come meet our new friend" Sun turned around to face them, he put on a smile and walked over to them. One of the boys slapped Sun across the face and yelled at him "wipe that disgusting smile off your face! God. It makes you look like you like us" Sun stopped smiling and let his eyes wander away until one of the boys told Moon to hold Sun's arms. Moon gave a confused look and held Sun's arms behind his back. Sun's face went from neutral, to terrified in a split second. Before Moon could question why Sun looked so scared, the oldest boy of the group (other than Moon) threw a hard punch at Sun's face. Moon let Sun go and his eyes widened in shock. Sun screamed and held his face as blood ran from his nose and a huge bruise formed right beside his nose and on his cheekbone. Moon picked Sun up and held him on his hip as he yelled at the boys, "WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE GONNA FUCKING HURT HIM!" The boys rolled their eyes, "well it's fun, you should try it, he's defenseless and he wont fight back so he's the perfect punching bag." Moon threw a hard punch at the boys and broke their noses, then he left them there in pain. Moon carried Sun outside, "we're skipping school." Sun looked up at Moon, his nose still bleeding, "w-why..?" Moon pushed Sun's hair out of his eyes , "because you're hurt and you look exhausted." Sun lowered his head and the blood from his nose dripped onto Moon's hoodie. Once Sun noticed, he pulled his head back from Moon's shoulder and started apologizing, "i-i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" Moon chuckled and kissed Sun's head, "it's alright, don't worry about it" Sun blushed and looked away. Moon started walking somewhere, "Moon..? Where are we going..?" Moon kept walking, "home." . . . "This isnt the way to my house.." Moon stopped walking and he looked down at Sun, "that's because we're going to mine." . . . "Oh.."

When they got to Moon's house, Sun looked around mesmerized by all the beautiful decorations and things around the house. Moon noticed Sun's reaction to his things and chuckled at him. He carried Sun to the living room and sat him on the couch. Sun smiled at Moon and watched him sit right beside him. Moon pulled Sun onto his lap and sat him on his dick. Sun's eyes widened and he blushed as he looked up at Moon to say something, "wh-" was all Sun was able to say before Moon crashed his lips onto Sun's. Sun's eyes widened and he slowly kissed Moon back. Moon held Sun's waist and grinded in circles on his ass. Sun gasped and Moon quickly slipped his tongue in Sun's mouth. Moon then turned Sun around and made him stand on all fours on the couch like a dog. Sun blushed and held onto the arm of the couch. Moon undressed them both and threw their clothes on the floor. Moon spread Sun's legs and spat on his ass. Moon grasped slid his middle finger and his ring finger inside Sun's tight hole. Sun arched his back and gasped, "Ha!~ m-mmm~" Moon started to slowly stretch him open with his fingers. After a while, Moon spat on Sun's ass again and got him off all fours, he pulled Sun in front of him and said in a low dominant tone "for the rest of the day, you're my little fuck slut~ you're going to take my cock and you're going to take it well~ when i'm done, i want to see how much cum my little slut can hold~ and i dont want any dripping from your sweet hole. Understood?~" Sun bit his lip and nodded. Moon smirked and whispered in his ear "what's your Safeword?~" Sun hummed in pleasure and replied "D-Day..~" Moon nodded and layed Sun on the couch before slamming his dick all the way inside Sun's tight hole. Sun screamed in pleasure and clawed at the side of the couch. "H-HAAH!!~ S-SO A-AH!~ DEEP!~" Moon smiled, proud of the sweet little mess he made of this beautiful boy. He started thrusting in and out of him, each time harder and faster than the last. Sun was a moaning, panting mess but he loved the feeling that Moon was making him endure.

Moon kept thrusting faster and faster and harder and harder to the point where he was pounding in and out of Sun. Sun didn't mind though, he was drowning in pleasure. Moon held Sun's waist and thrusted all the way inside him before cumming. Sun gasped at the sudden rush in his body and arched his back. "H-Haaa!~" Sun moaned out. Moon was about to pull out but Sun stopped him "p-please..~ s-stay..~" Moon looked in his eyes and smirked "since you've been such a good boy, i'll stay~" Sun smiled and layed Moon down and he sat up on Moon's dick. Sun placed Moon's hands on his waist and he started bouncing up and down on Moon's dick.

After a while, with the help of moon, Sun sat all the way down and came all over his stomach as Moon came deep inside him once again. Sun was panting and sweating, after a minute or two, he layed down with Moon and fell asleep in his arms.

A few hours later, Sun woke up to be fully clothed and laying on the couch. Moon walked in the living room to see him "hey baby, don't try to get up, you took quite the pounding earlier" Sun blushed and looked away. "Aww embarrassed?" Sun covered his face with his hands and mumbled "nooooooooooooo..!" Moon chuckled and layed on the couch with him. Sun kissed Moon's lips and snuggled in his chest.

{Please request story ideas in the comments, i promise to get to everyone, i am running out of ideas}