(part 1) Trans Sun

{Ok, ok i get it, "they're robots meh meh meh" buuuuut i'm using the human AU again and as a little bit of a backstory, Sun and Moon are best friends, childhood friends and they decided to work at the daycare together. Also!! Sun's deadname is Summer, just so you know. No more wasting your time, enjoy the story!}

3rd Person POV: Summer was sitting on the balcony, dangling her legs off the edge while she was lost in thought. Moon looked over to her and walked up to her to see what's going on. "Summer?" Summer was still dazed out, but tears started forming in the corners of her eyes, threatening to fall down her soft cheeks. Moon saw her tears and gently shook her "hey..Summer..you ok? What's going on..?" Summer snapped back into reality and looked behind her and zt Moon. Her eyes widened and she wiped her tears before standing up and smiling at Moon. "Haha i'm ok! Don't worry Moon" just as Summer finished her sentence, she stepped back from Moon to have a bit of space, but she forgot that she was on the edge of the balcony and her foot slipped off the edge and she fell backwards off the balcony.

Moon tried to grab her wrist but missed and Summer fell onto the daycare floor right on her back, knocking the wind out of her. Moon jumped down and ran to her aid, picking her up and holding her in his arms "Summer! Are you ok..?! Hey..hey! Breathe..breathe..its ok..you're ok.." Summer looked up at Moon and her eyes slowly closed as she slipped into unconsciousness. Moon didn't know what to do, he was kinda panicking. Tears formed in Moon's eyes and he gently kissed Summer's forehead. Moon picked her up bridal style and carried her up into the balcony room and layed her in bed. Moon gently placed his hand under her chin and ran his thumb over Summer's bottom lip. Summer's lips slightly parted and she started breathing much better. Moon slowly leaned down and kissed her. He pulled away after a bit and smiled at her, then his face reddened after what he did processed in his head.

After a few hours, Summer woke up and slowly got out of bed. She looked around to see if Moon was around. And when she saw no sign of him, she went into their closet and grabbed a binder out of a little hiding place Summer thought of. She slowly took off her shirt and unclipped her bra. She took her bra off then slowly untied her corset. Once her corset was off, she put the binder on and put her corset back on. As she was tightening her corset, her ribs started hurting really bad but she brushed it off and thought it was normal. Once her corset was tied, she put her shirt back on and left the walk in closet. She looked at the daycare and saw kids asking Moon where Summer was. Summer carefully got down and walked over to the kids "i-i'm here friends!!" Summer managed to say while dealing with the pain in her ribs. The kids ran over to Summer and hugged her legs. 'Thank god' she thought.

By the time it was 5:30pm, the kids parents came by to pick them up. Summer said goodbye to the kids. They gave Moon a tight hug and walked over to Summer to give her a hug. Summer held her breath and hugged the kids. One of the kids hugged her really tightly and Summer felt one of her ribs crack. She held in a scream and waved goodbye at the kids. Once all the kids left, Summer tried to get to the bathroom as fast as she could so Moon wouldn't notice. But he did. Moon walked up to Summer and held her hand "Summer..? Are you o-" was all Moon could get out before Summer fell to her knees, screaming and crying in pain. Moon's eyes widened and he layed Summer on her back on the floor "hey..hey..Summer..tell me where it hurts..ok..?" Summer couldn't utter any words, she was just screaming and sobbing in pain. Moon gently pressed on her stomach and Summer's screams got slightly louder. Moon slid his hand up and gently pressed on her cracked rib. Summer's eyes widened and she screamed at the top of her lungs and cried harder while trying to push Moon away from her.

Moon pushed Summer's hands above her head and sat on her legs to try to restrain her from moving. He looked at her up and down to realize that she's wearing something to make her breasts look flat. He looked into Summer's eyes and she tried to gasp for air, but she felt another rib crack. She screamed really hard to the point where her voice was going raspy and whispered. Moon's big brother reflex gave him extreme adrenaline and he ripped her shirt off of her in one swift move. He ripped off the corset and tore off the binder to give her body some air. Summer quickly covered her breasts from the eyes of her best friend, still sobbing. Moon picked her up and rushed to the medical room. He gently layed her on the bed and gently wrapped her in gauze. Moon was feeling so many emotions at this point. He was scared, worried, confused, upset, and he didnt know what to do. He waited until Summer fell asleep to go to his room and went to sleep.