New Friend?

{This is a Sun x y/n / reader story, Sun is an animatronic and him and moon are in the same body. They are not human in this story. Please tell me what you think of the story after reading it and please tell me if you want more like this or no. Enjoyyy}

3rd Person POV: Sun was prancing around and doing his usual skipping around the daycare after hours when his blank thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone falling into the ballpit in the daycare. Sun quickly climbed up to his balcony like he usually does when someone enters the daycare and waits for them to surface from the ballpit.

You surface from the ballpit and look around until you hear the daycare attendant shout out "OH HO HO HO!" (Santa Claus who?-) then jump into the ballpit. You try to run in the opposite direction but Sun grabbed you by the waist and lifted you up. "HELLOOO NEW FRIEND! YOU'RE SURE UP LATE, ARE WE HAVING A SLUMBER PARTY? WHERE ARE ALL YOUR FRIENDS?" Sun carried you out of the ballpit and placed you down on the floor and did his dance while staring at you as he was trying to recognize you by doing a facial scan. You try to walk away but Sun picks you up again and puts you back down where you were before. You cross your arms and ask him a question "who are you and why wont you let me go anywhere?" Sun kept dancing and replied "My name is Sun! But you can call me whatever you like! And i don't want you to get lost new friend, we should stay here!"

You rolled your eyes, kinda annoyed but proceded to be nice to the animatronic. "Ok Sun, i'm A. Not a child. B. Not in need of a babysitter, and C. Trying to do my job. So if you would kindly let me go so i can get the pass from behind the security desk, that would be great." Sun stopped dancing when he heard you say you needed to go to the security desk. He then got all worried and tried to convince you not to go over there. "Haha new friend! That place is off limits! W-Why dont we do something fun together?" You ignored him and pushed over the colorful cans in front of you to get Sun to clean them up. "Oh no! What a mess! Oh which was the bottom?! Where was the top!? Oh clean up! Clean up!" Sun proceded to stack the cans again, meanwhile, you bolted to the security desk and grabbed the pass. Your elbow accidentally hit a button and the lights flickered then shut off.

Sun stood there on the counter beside you, yelling in pain "NO! NOO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? LIGHTS ON! LIGHTS ON! TURN THE LIGHTS BACK ON!!" You got a bit frightened and stepped back a bit, watching Sun fall backwards off the counter onto the floor. "S-Sun..?" You called out to him, hoping for an answer. But all you could see was hands clasp onto the desk and a moon animatronic jumped up onto the desk. "Naughty *y/g* Naughty *y/g* its passed your bedtime~ you must be punished~" you looked to your right and saw a flashlight at full battery. You picked it up and ran to the play structures to find the generators.

One by one, you found them.
1.
2.
3.
4...
Where is the fifth!?
You looked around frantically until you stopped to take a breath. While you were catching your breath, you felt a metallic hand grab your ankle and pull you out of the play structures. You screamed and tried to squirm free but the animatronic was way stronger than you. He lifted you up and scanned your face and ID, "Night guard huh?. Y/n is it?." You nodded and yelled at him "YES NOW PUT ME DOWN YOU PILE OF FUCKING METAL AND WIRES!" Moon glared at you and it sent a chill up your spine. He didn't like what you called him. "You shut the fuck up before i make you shut up."

You rolled your eyes and tried to kick him off of you "LET ME GO!" Moon was growing tired of your yelling and you being a little loud brat and dropped you on the floor on your back. He stared at your eyes and with a slight glitch in his voice, said to you "you need to be punished.~"

Moon's jaw opened and you could see a large tentacle-like tongue squirm around outside of his mouth. The saliva that was on his tongue was a glowing purple color. You tried to look away but you were so mesmerized by Moon's tongue. Your daze was cut short by Moon taking your bottom set of clothing off your body and spreading your legs. Your eyes widened and you blushed, your body becoming defenseless under the animatronic on top of you.