I couldn't stand it

*Phil POV*

I parked my car at the school parking lot, like always. I quickly got up, locked the car and started running to class. I was late, but that's not why I ran. I was scared of this gang in my school. "Lester!" I heard a shout behind me. I immediately knew who it were and kept running faster and faster. Then i felt a push to my shoulders and collapsed on the ground. "Thought you were gonna run away this time?" Someone said, I think his name is Simon. I couldn't bring myself to answer and one of Simon's friends kicked me to my side "Can't you answer fag?" I felt wave of pain running from my side as he kicked to the same spot again. "Dan, go on and kick him, don't be such a coward!" I heard someone saying, who's Dan? I had no idea, but then i felt a kick right on my ribs and my world started spinnig around as I closed my eyes. "Just like this!" I heard Simon say. They kept kicking me and I rolled on the parking lot's hard ground trying not to cry, but the pain was hitting me badly. Then everything went black.

I woke up, I couldn't open my eyes and I tried moving, but the pain on my side was terrible. The ground I remembered being left on wasn't this soft, where was I? I couldn't wake up from the transe, so I started thinking, maybe some old lady saw me on the parking lot and called me to hospital or.. "Are you awake?" I heard a male voice, I didn't regonize it tho. I gathered up all my willing power to open my eyes, and that's when I saw two worried brown eyes staring at me. I didn't know the person who they belonged to, he had brown hair and was about my age, maybe younger, but I've never seen him before. He must have noticed my wondering as he said, "I-I'm Dan, a-and you're Phil, r-right?" His voice was shaking as he said that and I kept playing the name Dan in my head, where have I heard it? 'Dan, go on and kick him, don't be such a coward!' So that Dan. Maybe? I remembered he had ask me a question and nodded my head a bit. He smiled a weak smile, he looked nice. Why would he hang out with Simon? "W-where am I?" I stuttered. His face went kinda red, like he was blushing. Then he opened his moth and took a deep breath, "At the moment you're in my house.." Why? Why am I in your house? Who even are you? Are you gonna beat me up again? Is Simon and his friends here? All ths questions bursted into my head and all I said was, "W-Why?" He looked emparessed and said, "When they left you to the parking lot, when the school bell rang. I couldn't stand it and I didn't know where else I coul have taken you and I was so afraid of them beating me up if I called an ambulance or something." He looked kinda panicked and I sat up and hugged him, ignoring the pain in my body. "Thank you." He was kind of shaking, but smiled at me. "Why were you with them, who are you actually?" I said suprisingly leanig away from him. He looked scared and his smile faded away. "I-I just moved here and I'm new in that school, a-and the only person I knew was Simon, c-cause he is my cousin.." I just nodded understanding, then I wondered where exactly Dan's house were and how long I've been here. "D-Dan where exactly am I?" Dan just smiled. I questioned him by raising by eyebrow and he said, "Uhm, we are at western London, i-in my family's house and you're laying on the livingroom couch." I laughed a bit at his sarcasm. I panicked how I got here, what if this was all just a prank on me? "How did I get here?" I asked and Dan's cheeks went red and he opened his mouth but closed it again. After awhile he answered, "I carried you in my car and then in the house and kind of tried putting cold on your bruises to make it better.." He sounded a lot more confident now. Kind of sassy. But then I got in what he have said, Aww. Someone cared. Someone cared about me really that much. I just smiled at him and kept my questions going. "What time it is? S-should I get going?" He took his phone from his pocket, probably to check the time. "It's 12.10pm and I-I dont know, my family won't be home in few days.. So they won't be bothered if you stay here tonight, cause I'm not crazy enough to let you walk away in that state." I smiled a bit, but answered "It have been worse, and anyways I don't even know you and the other way around." I treid getting up from the couch, but my ankle hurt so bad, I had to sit back down. "We should get to know each other then." I heard Dan saying and I just smiled and nodded watching him and questioning how? He must've understood, cause he immediately sat on chair next to the sofa I was sitting on and said, "We could do 'questions'. We both ask question and then we both answer it. Okay?" I nodded and watched him in the brown eyes and then scanned his body, he had on a black shirt with a white circle on it and black skinny jeans that captured his legs perfectly, he was beautiful. "You can ask first." He said, taking me away from my thoughts. "Siblings?" .. Nice going Phil,couldn't come up with anything more basic then. "None. You?'' ''Older brother." I answered smiling. ''What's your last name?'' I heard Dan asking, oh yeah, we didn't even know each other's last names. ''Lester. Yours?'' ''Howell.'' Dan Howell. I liked that. I couldn't think up a question and he just stared me, actually it looked like he was kind of sad. Was he sad, cause of my look? I tried cleaning my mind and make up a question. "Where are your family?" That wasn't a question good for this game, but I wanted to know. He looked at me, kind of shocked and shook his head "They are on a work trip. Like always, but it'sbetter without them." What? Was he sad? I don't know. I shouldn't have asked him that. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. I picked it up from my pocket and saw the caller ID was my dad's. I felt a shiver go down my spine as I pressed the green button and lifted the phone up to my ear. "Hi dad." I said staring at Dan, who was staring at me. "Where the hell are you!?" My dad shouted at the phone. I relized that school have probably called him about me not appearing to class. "I-I'm at friends place..." The other end of the call was silent. For my suprise my dad didn't shout at me he just said, "Come home. Now." I was scared, he sound drunk, not as drunk as usual, but drunk. I ended the call and looked up to Dan, "I have to go." Then I realized my car was at school, but I had to get home fast. "Could you give me a ride?" I asked looking at Dan who nodded, stood up and walked to the door. I just followed him.

Author's note: Thank you so much, if you read this. Please comment how can I improve this story, also please notice that this is the friest fic I have ever wrote and that english is not my first language. I will be posting more parts to this daily. I LOVE YOU<33