Surprise

WARNINGS, violence, smut, boyxboy

*Phil POV*

I walked down the school aisle, alone. Dan had geometry in the other side of the school and I had arts in room 130. I walked pass room 124, when I heard a scream behind me, ''Lester!'' I turned around, not knowing who it were. I saw Simon's old friends walking behind me, and I realized what was about to happen. I started running not exactly knowing where, but I ran as fast as I could. I ran to boys wc and I was about to lock myelf in when the door was pulled away from me and two hands pushed me against the wall. ''What are you trying, fag?'' Someone of the guy said, I think his name was Joe. The hands pushed me again and someone answered the push behind me, I closed my eyes. I felt, how someone kicked my knee and my face hit the hard floor. ''You already made one Howell gay, why the hell did you make Simon so gay, he had to kill himself?'' Someone asked. ''It's not my fault.'' I stuttered.

*Dan POV*

I waited by the geometry clasroom, Phil promised to come here and I just thought he promised to clean after art, or something. He didn't show up in ten minutes. I felt pressure coming on me. Where was Phil? I started running to his class, art. I ran by the boys wc, feeling like plastic bag was put on my head, I knew I was about to have a panic attack, but I tried ignoring the old familiar feeling. What could've happened? He coud be anywhere. I heard a small squeek from the wc and stopped. I turned around and walked straight into the wc. I saw blood on the floor and trailed my eyes, to where it was coming from, Phil. He was beaten up, laying on the floor, bleading from scars on his hands and legs. I coudn't breath. Who had done this to my Phil? Why? I got on my knees next to Phil, who had his eyes closed. I just stared at him, he was so funerable, so alone. I reached to touch his cheek, but he just tried to ove away from me, ''Phil, it's me.'' I whispered, he opened his eyes and I saw a bue eye pair staring at me in scare. ''Phil, can you get up? I'll take you to hospital.'' I said taking his hand. Phil got up and leaned his full weight on me, we moved out of the wc and everyone was in class, so no one saw us. I felt Phil was going down from me and before I had a change to take him on my arms he fell. I fell with him and felt my breathing getting heavier, I didn't want this to happen. This is my fault. My fault. I leaned over Phil, trying to lift him, but my hands were shaking too much. ''What is going on?'' I heard a female voice behind me. I couldn't speak up. I just wrapped my arms around Phil. ''Daniel, what's going on?'' I felt tears falling from my cheeks. I heard the teacher calling 111. Soon I heard the sirens getting closer. I couldn't take it. I felt the world spinning and I felt myself hitting the floor.

I woke up and opened my eyes. The light of the room I was in, burned in my eyes. I closed them again. Then I remembered Phil. I opened my eyes to look around. I was in hospital room. Why? Why isn't Phil here? I got up from the bed and looked trough the door window. I just saw an empty aisle and decided to run. I opened the door and ran. I didn't know where I was going. To Phil. To find Phil.

I found a check out and ran there, ''Excuse me, where is Phil Lester?'' The women in the check out lifted her head, ''What is your relatioship to him?'' She asked with a smile, should I say it? ''I'm his boyfriend.'' I answered. I didn't say my name, cause she would find out I was supposed to be in my room. ''Oh okay, he is in floor two, room 127. You should be able to visit him.'' The women said. I nodded and ran to the elevator and pressed floor two. I ran trough the white and blue aisle, till I found room 127. I knocked on the door and stepped in. I saw Phil, half a sleep, he had stichs on his forhead and hand at least. He looked pale. ''Phil?'' I said, hoping he would react. He did. He opened his mouth slowly, ''Dan?'' I jumped and wrapped my arms around him, thank god Phil. ''Are you okay, honey?'' I asked him, ''Yeah, I'm alright.'' PHil said smiling, ''I lov-'' Someone knocked on the door and a man in doctor's jacket walked in. ''Hi Phil, how you doing here?'' He asked ignoring me. ''I'm alright, now that Dan is here.'' Phil asnwered, smiling at me. ''Dan? Dan Howell.?'' The doctor asked, I nodded. ''You should be in your room, all the nurses are looking for you. Are you feeling better?'' He said. ''Yeah , I'm alright.'' I said trying to avoid Phil's quetioning look. ''Dan, what happened?'' He asked me. The doctor answered instead, ''He fainted, cause of panic attack at your school and he was sent to here, with you.'' Panic attack? Phil didn't know about my anxiety. He can't know. He won't love me anymore. Please erase those words. I felt my breathing getting harder and I held on to the bedsidetabel. ''Dan?'' Phil asked, ''Are you okay?'' I let myself slide against the table and to the floor. The doctor came to me and tried lifting me up, but I pushed him away. ''I got this, I mean it.'' Phil said and the doctor left. Phil got up and sat down next to me, ''Dan, are you okay?'' He said, taking my hand, I nodded. ''Why didn't you tell me you have anxiety. I mean, I know it's hard, but I would never judge you.'' 'Really?' A voice asked in my head, 'he would have never loved you.' It said to me, I tried ignoring them, ''I thought you woudn't love me.'' Phil wrapped his hands around me, ''Dan look at me.'' He said and I did what told. ''I will always love you, no matter what. Okay?'' I nodded. ''Dan answer me.'' He said with the same voice he uses to dominate me. ''Okay.'' I said and he pressed his lips against mine. His tongue licked my lips, asking for enterance and I gave it to him. My heart beat rice, when I remembered where we were, it alo turned me on a lot. Phil's hand moved on the back of my head pulling me closer. I slid on the floor and Phil pressed himself against me. His tigh rupped my hardening member and I let my brains shut down, and focuse on Phil. ''Oh- Oh my god. I see you got it, Phil.'' Someone said laughing, Phi slid next to me and I saw the same doctor smiling at us. I felt myself blushing and the doctor continued, ''Dan, uhm, you should be free to go if you're feeling okay. And Phil is free to go in two hours, you can wait here for him if you want.'' I nodded, ''Okay, that's good.'' The doctor said and left us alone. Phil turned back to me, reaching for my lips, ''Phil, wait.'' I stopped him. He looked at me, slightly offended. ''I just, what if you..'' ''What if what?'' ''..You get beaten up again, I can't deal with it Phil. I can't. What if something worse happens?'' I said, tears filling my eyes. ''You'll be there for me, and I won't leave your side.'' He said wiping the tears from under my eyes and after that softly presing his lips on mine again.

*Phil POV*

Dan unlocked the house door, we should, probably look for our own apartment, we can't live in Dan's dad house forever, I thought as we stepped in. I felt okay, for real I've been trough a lot worse, with out a doctor's help. I knew Dan was worried about me, but he had no reason for it. I went to the living room and at on the sofa, ''Cuddle?'' I asked, pouting at Dan. He laughed at me, but sat next to me and leaned to me, as I wrapped my hands around him. ''I love you, Phil.'' He whispered, ''I love you more, Dan.'' I said and kissed his forhead gently. I thought he just wanted to cuddle tonight and didn't do more. He looked up to me, with a smirk, ''What?'' I asked, annoyed, when he didn't say anything. ''Wanna finish what we started?'' He asked, still smirking. I didn't even answer him, I just pressed my lips against his. I licked around his lips, asking for enterance. He didn't give it to me. I felt him smirking and un connecting our lips. ''Such a tease, you're gonna pay for that later.'' I said before smashing my lips on his and forcing my tongue in his mouth. I heard Dan moan in the kiss. I un connected us again, ''I want you on your bed, naked and ready in ten minutes.'' I said, Dan nodded and ran upstairs. I went to find my bag and took a smaller plastic bag from it. It had a vibrating dildo in it and I was going to surprise Dan.

*Dan POV*

''I want you on your bed, naked and ready in ten minutes.'' Phil said, I nodded and ran in my room. I undressed myself and grapped the ube from my drawer, I got on my knees and one hand on the bed. I got a bit of lube on my fingers and reached for my back. I pushed one in and stared moving it around, stretching myself for Phil. I puhed another finger in and scissored them, I moaned in the pleasure and added third finger. I kept paying with myself till Phil came in the room, holding a red blindfold. ''You look so hot like that.'' He said to me and licked his lips. He came closeer to me and blindfolded me. He kissed the back of my neck and sented shivers down my body. ''Dan, what do you think about using toys?'' He asked. Oh god please yes, I said to myself. ''Gosh, yes, okay, it's okay.'' Is all I managed to say. ''Okay, good. I want you to folow one rule. Don't move. Okay?'' He said, I was so turned on by hi words, I let a slight moan from my mouth. ''Okay.'' I said. I heard Phil moving behind me and he pushed a finger in me, to test if I was stretched enough, I think. He took it out and I almot moved after oit, but I remembered the rule. I felt something harder being pushed in me, oh god. It was hard, but smaller then Phil's. Phil puhed it all inside me and I moaned in pleasure. He let me get ue to the tretch before, starting to move the toy inside me. He didn't go fast, he was teasing me. Suddenly I felt the toy vibrating in me. I pressed my finger in the heet, trying not to move as loud moans left my lips. ''Dan you're so hot like this.'' I heard Phil saying behind me, I couldn't answer, I jut moaned in the pleasure instead. Phil suddenly pulled the toy out of me and I whined in the feel of emptines. I heard Phil undoing hi pant and suddenly he puhed his hard in me. A loud moan eft my mouth as he started moving faster and faster, his nails pushing in my flesh. He got deeper and deeper and hit my prostate with every thrust. Loud moans eft my mouth with every move he made. ''Phil, I-I'm c-close.'' I managed to say. I felt him wrap his hand around my member and pumping in thebeat of his thrusts. I felt the pleasure in my stomach growing as I came on the sheets, with screaming Phil's name. Soon enough Phil came in me, loud moan of 'Dan' leaving his mouth. He pulled out of me and kissed me, as he took the blindfold of. ''Let's get to shower and watch a movie, okay?''mHe said smiling, ''Okay.'' I said, Phil got up and offered his hand to me, ''Phil?'' ''Yeah?'' ''I love you.'' I said getting up. ''I love you more.'' He said leading us to shower.

Authors note, sorry if the end sucks I'm in so much hurry atm xD anddd sorry for writing this, well posting this took so long... But I love you guys so muchhhh

Byeeee, xoxoxo