I think I'm falling for you.

WARNING, selfharm and alcoholism included

*Phil POV*

''Can I get your number?'' I heard Dan ask when I opened the car door infront of my house. ''Yeah, sure.'' I answered and gave my number to him and he wrote it up in his phone. ''I really have to go now, thanks for everything.'' I said shutting the door hearing a soft ''Bye Phil.'' Before I turned to face my house and the frontdoor. The house seemed quiet, but I knew dad was home. I slowly walked to the door and got my keyes from my pocket, prepering myself for the worst as I opened the door. I stepped inside and was about to walk upstairs to my room when I heard my dad calling me from kitchen. ''Phil. Come. Here. Now.'' I listened and went to the kitchen and saw my dad sitting on kitchen chair with a beer in his hand. He stared at me in the eyes and asked, ''Why weren't you in school, boy?'' I watched town to my feet and didn't answer cause I didn't know what to say. I heard my dad put the beer on the table with a loud noise and he started shouting at me, ''ANSWER ME YOU USELESS SH*T!'' I just clared at him scared, I was used to the shouting, but stilleverytime, I was scared. He kept screaming and I didn't even listen, I just stood there waiting for him to be done, but all of suddenly he pushed me backwords and I fell on the floor. I was scared, he have always screamed at me but he have never fysically hurted me. I stood up tears falling from my eyes and ran upstairs into my room, slammed the door shut and locked it. I turned around opening my drawer and picking up a sharp blade. I put it on my arm and start cutting my skin, I cry as I cut deeper and deeper, but eventually it made me forget any other pain.

*Dan POV*

Should I ask his number? Or is it too weird? He was leaving the car and I wanted to text him later so I had to ask it. ''Can I have your number?'' I asked when he was already opening the car door. He turned back to me and said, ''Yeah, sure.'' and I took my phone and downloaded his number. He stood up from the car, ''I really have to go now, thanks for everything.'' he said and shut the car door, ''Bye, Phil.'' I managed to say and I'm not even sure, if he heard it. I didn't leave as I watched him walk on his front door, he seemed like he was hesitating before going in, I wonder what that's all about. I saw him getting inside and shutting the door, so I started the car and started driving back home.

When I got back home I went to clean up the bandages and ice stuff around the sofa, then I sat down and took my phone from my pocket. I scrolled trough my contacts till I saw Phil's name and tapped it to send him a message.

''Hey Phil, miss me already? - Dan'' I smiled at my phone when I pressed the 'send' button.
I waited for an answer, but it didn't came. I decided to make some food for myself, but there was nothing in my kitchen, so I ended up eating cereals. When Phil didn't seem to anwer me I went back to livingroom and started watching a random movie that was coming from the tv.

*AT MORNING*

I woke up and my neck was hurting, I realized i had fallen asleep on the sofa and checked the clock noticing I needed to get up, cause I had only 10 minutes before my first class. I ran upstairs to my room and changed my shirt to just a black one. Then I ran down grapped my wallet and ran out to my car and drove to school. As I parked my car, I saw Simon coming towards me and I just waved at him. He waved back and waited for me to come with him. He didn't ask about my diseppearing yesterday, thank god. ''What's your first class twink?'' I heard him asking, I checked my schedule and it was biology, he gave me directions to that classroom and told me he had to catch Lester before class starts. Lester? Phil. I shocked, I needed to help Phil. ''SIMON! Could you please just show me the classroom?'' I shouted after him and he stopped and turned around, ''Gosh, you're such a kid.'' He said, but came with me. I felt relieve running trough my body as the bell rang and I stepped in the classroom. I looked around and a small looking blackhaired guy in the corner of the classroom caught my eye, Phil. I walked to him and sat next to him, only to notice he had headphones on and that he was half asleep. ''Hey?'' I tried, but he didn't even move. ''Phil?'' I asked as I poked his hand. He jumped a bit and then noticed it was me and he took his headphones off. ''You scared me Dan.'' He said glaring at me. ''Sorry'' I answered, smiling a bit and he smiled back. His smile is cute. No Dan. Stop. You can't think that. I got distracted by my thoughts and stared at Phil, my eyes wondering on his body.. My eyes lock on his wrist where his jumper's sleeve have gotten up. There are few red scars on his wrist, but I'm sure those are not the only ones he has. I keep staring at his wrist in panick, I shouldn't have left him alone last night. I should have called. He must have seen my stare as out of nowhere he stood up and ran of the class room, I ran after him ''PHIL!?''

*Phil POV*

I was sitting in clas, almost asleep, cause I haven't slept a lot, maybe I was too busy crying. I thought about last night, I thought about Dan, I thought about his perfect hair, his chocolate brown eyes and how nice and gentle he was. He was perfect. I got distracted from my thoughts by a poke on my arm. I jumped a bit, I was actually so scared I was shaking for awhile, but then I noticed who was next to me, Dan. I took my headphones of and stared at him, ''You scared me, Dan.'' I sai, ''Sorry.'' He answered quickly with a little smile, I smiled back. Then we just sat there in silence, it wasn't awkward, it was kinda comfortable. He was kind of just staring at me, I followed his eyesgoing trough my bod and I felt my heart skip a beat at his smile. Then I noticed what he was staring at, his face was full of worry and shock as he locked his eyes on my wrist and the cuts. Oh my god. He didn't need to see that. He definatly didn't need to see that. I panicked and stood up and ran. I kept running, tho I heard him screaming my name behind me. I ran to the parking lot, but decided it would be faster to run home and no one was home so it would be okay. I kept running till i reached my street and started walking, I checked behind me and there were no on eto be seen. I walked to my house and opened the door, oly to notice my dad was home. He shouldn't be? I just backed off and ran to the park near by. I sat on the bench and pushed my face to my hands and cried. I just sat there thinking how horiible I was. I was fat, I had scars all over my body, I had no real home and I was gay. Then I thought about Dan, the perfect Dan. He would never love me. I don't even know if I can even love him, I've just met him, but it feels like he is perfect for me. Or maybe he is just perfect for anyone. ''Phil! Thank god. I found you!'' It was Dan. I tried swiping of the tears streaming down my face, but my eyes were still red when I looked back at Dan. ''Phil, can we go to my place?'' He asked and I just nodded a bit. He didn't live that far away to the other direction, so we just walked.

When we arrived his house, we walked in and he sat on the sofa. I sat next to him. He looked at me and smiled a bit, it got me to relax a bit and I tried smiling back at him. ''Phil, why?'' Was only thing he asked, I felt the tears filling my eyes, ''Cause I'm a freak.'' I said and pressed my hands against my face, why did I tell him? ''You're not a freak, Phil.'' Dan said hugging me. ''I think you're amazing, Phil don't let Simon get to you, he doesn't know anything.'' I know he is trying to calm me down, but he thinking it's just about Simon made me cry more. ''It's not about Simon, everyone hates me. Even my own dad hates me.'' I said sobbing into his shirt. ''Phil..?'' He said kind of scared, ''Yeah?'' I answered. '' Look at me.'' I lifted my face and tried wiping the tears away as I looked at his brown eyes. ''I wouldn't do this if you were a freak, you're perfect Phil Lester.'' Do what? I had no idea what was happening, did he just say I'm perfect? He kept staring at me and then he leaned in, he closed his eyes and smashed our lips together. After awhile I closed my eyes and aswered the kiss as he pulled me closer. I didn't even think what I was doing as my hands found their way to his perfect brown hair. He licked my lips asking for enterance and I opened my mouth as he deepened the kiss. After what felt like forever, in agood way, he pulled away his hands still on my shoulders. He stared at me in the eyes, ''I think I'm falling for you.'' He said as he leaned in again to another passionate kiss. This time it was me to pull away, ''I'm here to catch you then.''

Authors note, Hey thank you so much if you are still reading this<33 Well I'll be posting more to this soon and feel free to comment and kik me if you want, viivitiia . Love you! xoxo.