Dan?

Warning, smut, family violence and selfharm

*Dan POV*

''Will you stay here for the night?'' I asked Phil. He nodded and iI hugged him telling everything will be alright. There was a phone rang and we both jumped up from the sofa checking our phones, it was Phil's phone. He mouthed 'dad' to me and I sat back down as he answered the phone. ''No'' Phil said loudly, I couldn't here what his dad was saying. ''I won't come back tonight'' I tried listening, so I could here what his dad was saying. ''Well, good bye then.'' Phil said and shut the phone. I stared at him. His face was serious and suddenly he fell on his knees and I saw tears falling from his eyes. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him, ''What's wrong, Phil?'' He turned to look at me ''My dad kicked me out of the house.'' He said staring blankly at me. Oh my god. Don't worry Dan, you will take care of him. I calmed myself, ''Phil you can stay wih me as long as you want. I dont even expect my parents coming home in weeks. Don't worry, i'm here for you.'' Phil looked up to me and said, ''I love you.'' And I leaned in for a kiss. I pushed him against the floor laying on top of him as I licked his lips and he opened his mouth for me. He had his hands stroking my hair and pulling me closer. My hands wondered down his body carefully not wanting to hurt him. He left out a quiet moan and I smiled into the kiss. After minutes I pulled away from him, I was out of breath and so was he. I stared at him straight into his peerfect blue eyes, ''I love you more.'' I said and continued standing up and offering him a hand, ''Should we continue upstairs?'' He took my hand with a smirk on his face as he followed me to my bed, when we got there I didn't hesitate. I just pushed him on the bed and got on top of him maching our lips together. HIs hands wondered on my back and played with the hem of my shirt. I smiled in the kiss as I slipped my hand under his shirt and let it wonder around his skin as he moaned in my mouth. I carefully broke our kiss to catch eye contact with him as tucking on his shirt to make sure he was okay with taking it off. He looked scared and I realized it's the scars, ''Phil, I don't care. I understand. I love you.'' He smiled and nodded and I took his shirt of and connected our lips again. I explored his upper body with my hands and after awhile I broke the kiss, only to move on kissing his neck, as I kept giving him hickey, as, ''Daaan.'' he moaned my name and that turned me on so bad. I felt the hard in my pants get harder and prushed my hips against Phil's. WE both broke the kiss at the same time realizing that, neither one of us was ready to go further. I got off him and laid next to him as he cuddled into me, ''I love you'' He mumbled in my ear. ''I love you more'' I said and cuddled back to him.

*Phil POV*

I woke up and had no idea, where was I? Why? And who am I with? Dan. Then I remebered last night and smiled as I heard the door creak. There was a woman's head popping in the room. Oh my god. Was that Dan's mom? ''Hey dear, is Danny still asleep?'' I just stared at her and Dan and her and Dan and then back to her, ''Yeah?'' I answered quit scared. I felt moving next to me as Dan cuddled closer to me. ''Well I'll leave you two to it then, there is pancakes in the kitchen for you two. I'm heading out anyways.'' She said shutting the door. I just kept staring at the door as I heard Dan mumbling ''Who was that?'' He asked, I had no idea ''Some woman with curly blond hair..'' Dan looked at me and I looked back and I've never been so confused. ''It probably were my dad's fiance..'' Dan told me and I nodded. ''She said there will be pancakes downstares..'' I told Dan as he jumped up and took my hand to run down in the kitchen. As we arrived the kitchen I felt really exposed with out a shirt and hugged my self to cover the scars. Dan must have noticed as he took his shirt off, I think I saw some scars on his arms? He smiled and gave the shirt to me with, ''Don't worry, honey. I love you'' I put the shirt on and it smelled like Dan and I smiled saying, ''I love you more.'' He took my hands and wrapped them around himself as he kissed me and I kissed him back immediately. ''WHAT THE HECK DANIEL!?'' I heard a low man voice shouting behind us. I jumped off of Dan and turned around, behind me there was a man, taller then me staring at me and Dan, angry. ''D-Dad.. I-I didn't know, I..'' Dan stutterd next to me. ''I don't care about your explanations! I won't have a fag as my son.'' he said with an angry face. ''B-but d-dad I l-love Phil.'' Dan said stepping closer to his dad, at the moment his dad slapped his hand on Dan's face and walked away ''I have a fligt to catch, but this not over, fag.'' Dan was on the floor on his knees holding his hand on his cheek, at the spot his dad had slapped him. I pend on him and tried to hug him, but he pushed me away with a scream, ''Don't touch me!'' He got up and ran in the bathroom and locked the door. I ran after him, but thte door wouldn't open. ''Dan?'' I pressed my ear against the door and heard him sobbing, ''Dan! Please let me in!'' I shouted my voice going desperate. Then the sobbing ended and I heard a voice of metal falling on a floor, then I realized what it was and started banging the door. ''DAN? PLEASE> PLEASE LET ME IN!'' I started crying, I was worried sick. Then I had an idea and found a key. I got the lock to open and pushed the door open as fast as I could. I was shocked by what i saw. Dan. Laying on the floor, shirtless his both hands and hips covered in long, deep, bleading scars and next his body there's a shaving bleed covered in blood. I took him by the shoulder, tears running from my eyes as I try to shake him awake. He didn't move, but he was still breathing. I called to 999. ''HELP! MY BOYFRIEND IS BLEADING! HELP ME HE IS LOSING ALOT OF BLOOD'' I cried in shock and told them the adress and waited for the doorbell, as the doorbell rang I ran to the door and told them that he was in the bathroom. I watched how they lifted Dan's limp body on the bars and lifted the bars to the ambulance, ''Are you coming with him?'' The driver asked and I just nodded and jumped to the back of the ambulance. I watched how the mans at the back tried wrapping him in blankets to make him warm, I watched how they tried to stop the scars from bleeding, I watched how they kept checking Dan's breathing. I listened to the peeping voice of the thing that counted Dan's heartbeats, I listened to the mans talking to each other about Dan, I listened to the siren of the ambulance. I felt tears falling from my eyes and I just stood there unable to even move, just staring at Dan. As the ambulance stopped they quickly opened the backdoors and lifted the bars away from the ambulance. They ran inside the hospital doors and into a room I couldn't go in. I was told to stay in the waiting room and I did. I stayed there for hours. Finally a nurse came to me, ''Hey, are you here for Daniel Howell?'' I nodded and she smiled at me. I smiled back starting to feel better. ''He is going to be okay, but at the moment, he is in coma.''

Authors note, idek what is happening to this xDDDD So well maybe that's for us to find out. Thanks for reading! I love you so so much!! <333 xoxoxo Also sorry this is kinda short!