Do you trust me?

A/N: Sorry this took so long to upload.. Please read the A/N at the end thank you. Enjoy!

WARNINGS: (yay) smut, boyxboy, mentions of selfharm and alcohol?

*Phil POV*

''Wake up, sleepy head.'' I heard a voice. Dan. Wait. No. Chris?

I slowly opened my eyes to see Chris' big smile infront of my face. ''Back the fuck off Kendall, he is mine.'' Dan said behind him. I laughed, it feels so good to hear him call me his, again. Suddenly Dan pushed Chris on the floor and jumped on me. ''Hey baby.'' He said smirking, looking in to my eyes. ''Heyh'' I answered and pulled his lips against mine. I loved how his lips tasted and I wanted more so I let my hand slide down oto his butt and I gently grapped it.. ''WOAH WOW.'' Dan and I quickly pylled apart, ''No need to get that on while I'm here. I'm leaving for PJ's in an hour so just don't mess anything, you can stay here.'' Chris said smiling. He's a good friend tho he is a little weird, but we all are weird in our own way. ''Okay, thank you, seriously. This means a lot.'' Dan said. Wow, they have become really good friends lately, well, they lived together for over a month..

*Dan POV*

I felt someone pushing my shoulder. ''Hey, Dan? Wake up. Need to talk.'' I heard Chris whisper. I opened my eyes and saw Phil all cuddled up around me, it made me smile. I slowly untangeled myself and pushed a pillow into his arms. ''What?'' I asked staring at Chris. ''Come to the kitchen.''

We sat down on the kitchen table, ''So, uh, I'm leaving for PJ's tonight. So I just hope you two, well you can stay here of course, but just don't do anything stupid, okay?'' I looked down at my hands, ''Yeah we won't.'' I looked at Chris a single tear falling from my cheek. ''Dan, what's wrong?'' He jumped up and came to hug me. ''I just, I just dont know if I want to likr, h-have sex with him.'' ''Why? Don't you trust him?'' I sniffed, ''I do trust him, I think. It's just what if it's not that great anymore? Like what it use to be. He was my first and now.. There's been a lot. Maybe I just don't trust myself.'' Chris stood up in front of me and looked me in the eyes, ''Dan. I'm sure it will be great. At least better then all the times you've now done it drunk. Don't be stupid.'' ''Okey, yeah maybe..'' ''Okay. You ready? Let's go wake him up!'' Chris said running to the livingroom, ''Wake up, sleepy head.'' I heard Chris sing at Phil. Is he fucking kidding me? ''Back the fuck off Kendall, he is mine.'' I said and pushed him away and jumped on Phil.

''Bye guys! Behave!'' Chris shouted as he left. ''Soo.. Wanna play?'' I suggested to Phil. ''Chris has Mario Kart.'' ''Sure.'' Phil smiled at me and ran to the couch, ''Tho I'm never gonna win you. You're like the mario kart master.'' We both laughed as we started the game.

''I can't believe I won!!'' Phil shouted jumping around. He's so cute. ''You're so childish.'' ''No. You are.'' He said jumping on me and pinning me against the couch. He pressed his hips against mine and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled him closer. Dan, Do you want this? I heard a voice inside me. I pulled my lips away from him as his hand started lifting my shirt. ''Phil. Stop.'' He just kept lifting my shirt and kissed me. I turned my head away. ''Phil. Seriously. Stop. Please.'' He lifted my shirt off of me. I felt adreline in my body do what it wanted and it pushed him off of me and he fell on the floor. I ran upstairs. Crying. How could he do that to me? I ran to my current room and jumped face down to the bed and left my tears fall.

''Dan?'' I heard Phil almost cry behind me. ''I'm so so sorry Dan, I should've stopped. I just wanted this so bad.'' I sniffed and made room for him to cuddle up next to me. ''I know, I want it too.'' Phil looked at me surprised, ''Why did you run away then?'' I looked away from him, ''I'm afraid.'' ''Of what?'' He asked wiping a tear away from my cheek with his sleeve. ''What íf it's not that good anymore? Like you didn't like it, right? When you slept with that other guy? I don't wanna dissapoint you.'' Phil looked at me with tears in his eyes. ''Oh Dan. Baby, I was just so drunk, I didn't even know what I was doing. You could never dissapoint me. You're perfect. You're so beautiful and good. Please just trust me again and it will be great, okey?'' ''Okey.'' ''Can I kiss you?'' He asked exactly like last night, ''Yes, you idiot.'' I said pulling his lips to mine. I lifted his shirt over his head and let my arms wonder on his body. I felt his hands on my bare chest and I fwlt him tense when he felt the now well healed scars, he broke away and scanned my chest. I felt anxious about my scars, what was he doing. ''You're so beautiful.'' He said starting to kiss my neck. I immediately moaned when he found the sensetive skin on my neck. I could feel him smirking against my skin as he travelled down leaving marks on my chest, he licked right above my jeans and I pushed his head lower to show him what I want. ''Patience.'' He whispered as he opened the button of my jeans and pulled them down. He licked me trough my boxers and I could feel how hard I was. ''God, Phil. Please.'' I moaned, ''Please what?'' ''Please suck me or fuck me. Anything.'' Phil tugged my boxers down with his teeth, God he's hot. He jumped up and took his pants off pulling the boxers with them. ''Do you trust me?'' He asked. ''Yes.'' I smiled at him. He started climbing on top of me wrong way around. ''Phil what are yo-'' He started sucking my dick as he's was above me. ''Oh.'' I realized and pumbed his cock a few times and started to suck on it. He moaned around my dick sending vibrations and I did the same to him, it ended up to be and endless circle. After awhile of almost coming Phil pulled away and stood up again. ''Do we have lube?'' I looked around, we are at Chris', ''No. It's okay.'' ''A condom?'' ''I trust you Phil. We don't need one.'' Phil smiled at me widely. ''Turn around.'' ''No. I wanna see it's you.'' ''Okay then.'' Phil said climbing between my legs and lifting me by hips and throwing a pillow under my ass. He pushed two fingers against my mouth and I opened it and let the saliva get on his fingers. After awhile he started stretching me. Soon he pushed his cock against my enterance. ''God Dan, you feel amazing.'' I just kept moaning as he started to slam inside of me. ''P-Phil, I'm c-closeh'' ''You're not allowed to come before me, okay?'' ''Okay.'' Phil kept slamming against my enterance and I felt the warm feeling inside me getting worse, but suddenly Phil came right inside me and I could feel the wetness fill me. I started coming right after him.

We collapsed on the bed together. ''I fucking love you.'' I said to him, smiling. ''I love fucking you.'' He smirked back to me and connected our lips once again.

A/N: This is gonna be a long one with loads of personal stuff but I'd like you to read it, thanks <3

+ IMPORTANT STUFF

Soat first sorry for all the tfios references ^they just happened xD And sorry it's short and yeah it's just a filler, I'm kinda having a writers block I think..

Personal stuff:

God damn I came out to my parents, (as bisexual) I still can't believe this, they didn't react really bad but it wasn't good either,oh well.. I CAN TELL, COMING OUT TO PARENTS IS FUCKING TERRIFYING.

I GOD DAMN SAW ONE DIRECTION. OKAY? NO NOT OKAY, IM DYING!!!

And also I threw all my blades away and I'm kinda proud of myself cause of that..

THANK YOU SO MUCH OVER 3K READS <3<3 I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYSSSS

PLEASE READ:

So, cause this fanfiction is soon coming to end. *wipes a tear* I will want to start a new one before ending this so please vote which one I should write::

1. Troyler, youtubers

2. Phan, youtubers

3. Troyler, highschool

4. Phan, highschool

Contact me:

Kik, viivitiia

Twitter, sminkss

Tumblr, beingviivi

Skype, sminkss

Stalk me:

Snapchat, sminkss

Instagram, sminkss

WeHeartIt, beingviivi

The music I listen to, while writing: http://open.spotify.com/user/viivi.koski20/playlist/5ighoZUOXoyyvldeJ8BZmg

Byeeee, xoxoxo