Party

A/N Heyyy, this fucking chapter is on time, wohoo!! But yeah it's kind of a filler and really short and smutty, but next one will be fluffy and cute. ACtually please comment what do you want cause I'm kinda lost. Any ideas will be somehow used! xD

WARNINGS, smut, boyxboy

*Dan POV*

I walked down the school aisle, to Phil. ''Hey babe.'' I whispered, wrapping my arms around his hips and pulling him closer. ''Hey to you.'' He said pressing a sweet kiss on my lips. ''How was french?'' He asked, he had

had art and me french. ''Good actually, we are working on projects, you know, I'm working with PJ Liguori. You know him?'' Phil nodded and smiled, ''Yeah.'' "Hey Dan!" I heard someone shout behind me, I turned around and saw PJ coming towards us. I waved. ''Hey!'' I said smiling and Phil just smiled a bit. ''Uhm.. I was wondering would you.. and your boyfriend, Phil? Of course.. Come to my party this weekend, actually later today, you know how it's Friday, uhm it's at my boyfriend's house, you know him? Chris? Yeah. I could text the details!'' Oh god he talked a lot. I looked at Phil, with an asking expression, ''What you think baby?'' I asked and Phil looked to PJ, smiling, ''Yeah we'd love to come!'' ''Cool, I see you then I guess?'' PJ said, smiling a wide smile. ''Yeah.'' Phil and I said and PJ drailed off. ''Wow, Phil, are you sure you wanna go?'' I asked Phil, he wrapped his arms around my neck, looking in my eyes, ''Of course babe.'' And he smashed his lips on my and I started kissing him back. He drailed his hand to grab my butt and I left a soft moan. He pulled away from me. I whined, but Phil just smirked, ''See you in hour, I still have algebra.'' He said turning to walk away, swinging his hips at me. He just wanted to leave me turned on, alone. I love him so much.

''Ready?'' Phil asked, waiting me by his car. ''Yeah.'' I said and we both got in the car and he drove away from the school parking lot. We came home soon and I turned to Phil immediately after the outdoor closed. ''You cab't just leave me turned on like that in school!'' I nearly shouted at him. He just smirked and laughed a bit. He grapped my hair pulling my lips to his. His other hand drailed on my chest as he pushed agaisnt the wall. He drailed his hand grapping my member trough my pants. ''Ah, Philll, pleease.'' I moaned and he pulled apart. ''Why can't I? I enjoy this so much. Now get ready we need to leave in two hours. To the party, remember?'' He said walking off and getting in shower. Fuck, I hate him, but love him too much at the same time.

We arrived at the adress we were given, I rang the doorbell. ''Hey, come in!'' PJ said as he opemed the door. ''Thanks." we said stepping inside. ''Uh, Dan?'' Phil said, I turned to face him. ''What?'' ''Can I get some drinks, if it's okay you drive us back?'' ''Yeah, okay, honey.'' I said, cause I knew Phil needed it and I've never seen him drunk, I was curious. Phil drailed of to the drinks, talking to some emogirl and I went to talk to Peej. ''Hey, this party is awesome.'' I said and PJ smiled at me. ''Hey, I'm Chris.'' a cute boy next tohim said, offering me a hand. I took it, ''Dan.'' Chris smiled, ''Oh you're the one who's with Phil Lester?'' I nodded. Chris smiled creepily, ''Is he any good, I always thoguht he was kinda shy?'' I plushed furiously and PJ glared at Chris, who obviously was already drunk. ''Well?'' Chris asked. I nodded, ''Y-yeah, he's the best.'' I said smirking a bit, as I thought about Phil today. ''Uuh, so he's the top?'' Chris continued, smirking at me. ''Yeah.'' I said with a slight laugh. Chris nodded and turned to PJ ''Oh baby, is it time to play yet?'' PJ nodded, ''Truth or Dare, Spin the bottle or Seven minutes in Heaven?'' PJ asked. ''Seven Minutes in Heaven.'' Phil said behind us. ''And PJ can I have a quick word to you?'' What the hell was he doing? PJ nodded and got up following Phil, who smirked at me, in meanwhile Chris gathered everyone to livingroom.

Everyone was really drunk as we sat down. PJ was to choose the ones who went to the closet and everyone else sat down, eyes closed. He picked me. Fuck. I got pushed in the closet and I heard someone breathing close to me and the door was shutted. He/She smashed his lips on mine. He. I confirmed myself. He pushed me against the door and lifted my legs around him. He felt really familiar and there was a lot of elecricity between us. Wait. ''Phil?'' I whispered, askingly, between kisses. He broke apart. ''Uuh, you got me there babe.'' I heard Phil's voice in the dark. I smirked at myself as Phil pushed himself back against me. ''Knock? Knock?Seven minutes is up, close your eyes.'' I heard PJ say behind the door. Fuck. Already? I was so damn hard. Fuck. Phil fuck me already. We stumbled out of the closet andback to sitting on the floor.

''Hey, babe, wanna go home?'' I asked when I came across really drunk Phil. ''I just want you.'' He said, drailing his hand down my chest. So he was the horny kind of drunk. Not taht I'm complaining. ''Wanna go upstairs, I know there's a room.'' Phil said, not waiting for an answer , just dragging me up with him. He opened a door to old designed bedroom and locked the door behind us. He turned back to me andpushed me on my back to the bed. He was pushing his crotch against mine and we both moaned in pleasure. He got slightly up to undo his bands and pulling his hard member out. Grabbing my hair and shoving it in my mouth. I nearly choked, but soon enough got to the rythm. Phil fucked my mouth, without giving a fuck about me being a living person. And it was so damn hot. "Turn around and toss those pants, I wanna see that cute small butt you have.'' Phil said with a husky voice. I did how I was told and tossed my pants on the floor. Phil grabbed my hips pushing into me slightly, and then speeding up. He kept hitting my prostate and we both moaned loudly. I knew it probably could be heard, everywhere int he house, but at the moment I didn't give a fuck. I felt tingeling on my lower stomach, as I came on the sheets and Phil did come slightly after me too. ''Uh, can you clean this, lets go home. See you at the car.'' Phil said, suddenly seeming really awere of everything. He pulled his pants on and rushed out of the room. I quickly cleaned the sheets, pulled my clothes on and ran out, yelling PJ that we were heating out.

I saw a dark figure in the car, he looked like he was crying. I rushed to open the door, ''Phil?'' I asked worriedly. He looked up to me with red eyes. ''Baby what's wrong?'' I sat in the car, pulling him in my arms. ''Why are you so nice?'' He asked sobbing into my shoulder, ''WHy wouldn't I be?'' I asked in confusion. ''C-cause, I-I j-just, u-used you. I-I fucked the brains out of you..'' Phil said. ''I'm so sorry, Dan." ''Don't be.'' I said, kissing his forhead. ''Why?'' He asked. I blushed a bit, ''Cause I loved it.'' I whispered and I felt Phil smiling, ''Good.'' We just sat there for few minutes, cuddling. ''Wanna go to park?'' I asked suddenly. ''Yeah.''

''I want to swing!'' Phil exclaimed as we arrived to the dark park. He ran over to the swings and sat in the other one. I sat to the other. He started pushing speed for himself and soom enouhg was going high. I've never seen him so happy. I loved it. He jumped and I laughed, when he fell. ''Dan,you know what day it is tomorrow?'' He asked, sitting down on my lap, facing me. ''What day?'' Phil smiled kissing me slightly, ''Our half a year anniversiry.'' Oh god, I've loved him so long, so long. Always have and always will. "Tho, don't plan anything. I have everything planned.'' He said smiling widly. ''I love you Phil.'' I whispered moving my lips closer to his. ''I love you too, Dan.'' He said closing the gab between our lips.

A/N Uuuh got some smut and bit of fluff back there.. What do you think Phil have planned? Tell me!

I don't know about next update, somewhere before weekend i think! so yayy. I'm really shorry if I'm just weirdo atm, I'm really tired.

Shameless self promotion,

For connecting me,

darra.delete@gmail.com

Twitter, @sminkss

Kik, viivitiia

Skype, sminkss

For stalkers,

Tumblr, www.tumblr.com/blog/beingviivi

Instagram, @sminkss

WeHeartIt, beingviivi

I love you guys so muuuch, I already have 1,38K reads! I fucking love you man.

Byeeee. xoxoxo