Happy Anniversary

A/N sorry this is so late...

WARNINGS, selfharm, alcoholism and stuff like that

*Dan's POV*

''Dan honeeeeeyyy!'' I heard Phil shout and then I felt someone jumping on me and kissing my whole face. I opened my eyes to see smiling Phil above me. ''Happy anniversary.'' He said still smiling widely. ''Happy anniversary to you too.'' I answered and a smile creeped on my face as I pulled him by his neck and connected our lips. Our lips moved in perfect sync and I could feel him smiling in the kiss. He pulled apart and smiled, ''I made you some pancakes.'' I felt my smile grow as I kissed him again mumbling 'I love you so much.' in his mouth. He broke apart laughing ''I love you more, now lets get some pancakes.''

''Phil they were so good!'' I said stuffing the last piece of pancake in my mouth. Phil laughed at me and I just stared at him. How did I find someone this perfect? ''So what are we doing next?'' I asked smiling at how perfect he looks. ''I thought we would just chill out in the livingroom and maybe play some mario kart 8?'' I felt my face lit up. ''That's perfect!'' I shouted and ran to the livingroom where a sight stopped me. Blood red roses on the table and a handwritten card, that says, 'I love you. ~Phil' in Phil's beautifull handwriting. I turned around to see Phil waiting behind me, I jumped at him, flipping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. ''I love you so so so much, Phil!'' I shouted before attaching our lips. After few minutes of perfection he broke apart, ''Are we gonna play or are we just gonna make out for the rest of the day?'' He asked laughing, I jumped down from him pulling my thinking face. ''Cmon Dan!'' Phil said laughing and pushing me on the couch to kiss me. Soon enough he got off and set the game. He got two controlles and gave me one of them. We played few games and I beated Phil up in 95% of them. ''You're too good in mario kart!' He shouted pushing me down from the couch. ''Hey!'' I shouted laughing. ''It ain't my fault that I'm talented!'' Phil gave me a glance and jumped on me, ''I hate you.'' ''I love you too, babe.'' He connectedd our lips and I pulled him closer. I started tucking on his shirt, but he broke apart. ''Cmon Dan, I have more plans for today.'' I could feel the surprise on my face, ''Oh.. What are they?'' Phil smiled, getting up. ''Well I was about to take you on a date to this fancy restaurant...'' I jumped up and hugged him, ''Amazing, let's go!'' I said laughing.

We walked trough the streets together, holding hands. We didn't speak, we just watched the perfect night sky. ''It's here.'' Phil said pulling me towards a really fancy looking restaurant, ''Hey reservation on the name Lester.'' Phil said to the waitress at the gate. ''I'm sorry sir, but there is no reservation on your name and we don't have any room. I'm sorry.'' The blonde woman said trying to smile to Phil. ''No no no. There has to be! I made it two days ago!'' Phil satrted letting go of my hand, ''I'm sorr-'' ''I fucked this up! I fucked everything up!'' Phil said turning away and runnig to the streets. ''PHIL!'' I shouted after him. What was that all about? I started running and reched him soon. ''Phil...'' I grapped his shoulder so he couldn't run away. ''Phil, honey, it's okay. It's not your fault if they fucked up the reservation.'' I said pulling him into a hug, ''I love you Dan.'' He sobbed in my shoulder. ''I love you too Phil. Now get yourself together let's get some nando's.'' Phil nodded, drying his tears. I grapped his hand and we started walking towards Nando's. We got our food and went to a park near by. ''Wanna swing_'' I asked when I saw few swings, reminding me of last night. We ran there and started swinging. ''I love you so much Dan!'' Phil shouted when he passed my alredy stopped swing. ''I love you too Phil!'' I shouted, laughing. Suddenly Phil stoped his swing. ''You shouldn't.'' He said looking at the ground. ''What?'' ''You shouldn't love me.'' He said his voice cracking at the end. ''Phil what are you talking about? Why wouldn't I love you? '' Phil turned his head away, ''Cause I cheated on you.'' I felt a pain on my chest as a tear fell down my face. ''Why?'' I asked my voice low. ''I don't know Dan. I still love you.'' He whispered. I felt more tears falling on my face and to the ground, ''With who?'' Phil looked down, ''I-i-i don't know his name. H-he found me a-nd..'' ''Stop.'' I said getting up. ''Don't ever talk to me again. Ever.'' I turned to walk away and heard Phil crying behind me, it hurt to hear him being hurt, but I was too busy feeling my own hurt to care.

I came to my parent's house and slammed the door behind me. I ran to the living room throwing the flowers Phil gave to me earlier on the ground, breaking the glass they were put in. I fell on the ground picking one piece of the glass, drawing it on my hand. It cutted deep cuts and I let the blood fell on the floor as I kept cutting deeper. I started to feel dizzy, but I got up and went to the kitchen. I opened bottom drawer and found what I wanted, my dad's vodka bottles. I opened one and let it fall in my mouth straight from the bottle. Ignoring the pain in my throat, I got up yet again and walked towards the bathroom. I got painkillers from the closet there and swallowed them down with the vodka. I let myself fall on the hard floor as I closed my eyes and let the darkness take me.

*Phil's POV*

I watched his back diseppearing in the darkness. I stopped the horribble sobs I made. I didn't deserve to cry. Or be sad. I didn't deserve anything. I got up and started walking. I have no reason to live. I started walking towards a very busy road near by. I knew it should be busy tho it's over midnight. I walked trough the few smaller roads and stopped on the endge, looking the cars go by. I could jump. I could jump under one, but I... I don't deserve to die.

I wanted Dan. I needed to get him back. I felt like a mess as I started running towards Dan's house. I couldn't run far, cause I'm not in a very good shape. I fell on the ground to catch my breath and wipe the tears still falling from my eyes. I got up and started running again.

I turned to Dan's homestreet and ran faster. I already saw his house and there was no voice, expect for a car driving from the other end of the road. It was black and drove fast. I slowed down when I was about to turn to Dan's driveway, but the car was faster. What? Who would go meet Dan at this time. Then it hit me. It was Dan's dad's car.

A/N Heyyy! I'm sorry it took a week overdue to upload xDDD for real I've been having a small writers block and anyways my week was REALLY busy.. literally my days were from 8am to 11pm and I didn't have time to write! But yeah here I am with a new chapter, and I'm sorry if it's short and I'm sorry if you hate it xD pls comment what you think!!!!!!! But yeah I'll be uploading soon cause I only have a week before summer break!

Contact me:

Kik, viivitiia

Twitter, sminkss

Tumblr, beingviivi

Skype, sminkss

Stalk me:

Snapchat, sminkss

Instagram, sminkss

WeHeartIt, beingviivi

(Go follow @phandomgays on Instagram, it's my friend)

Byeeee, xoxoxo