Hurry up

Author's note... SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER MY COMPUTER TOTALLY TILTED!! and it's kinda short... Love youu. enjoy anyways!

WARNINGS, smut, selfharm, boyxboy, i think that's it, but brace yourselfs I'm sure I forgot something...

*Phil POV*

I woke up when sunlight shined trough the window, I slightly opened my eyes, only to notice that Dan wasn't next to me. I panicked for a second, before noticing a dark figure by the window. ''Dan?'' I asked and he turned his head to me, ''Sorry, honey, did I wake you up?'' He said getting up and walking by the bed. ''No. Why are you awake?'' Dan sat next to me, ''I love sunrises..'' He said blushing, ''And I woke up at night anyways.'' He said turning his face away, ''Dan, are you okay?'' I asked, lifting my hand to rub his back. ''Yeah.. I j-just, w-what are we g-gonna do, w-when my d-dad comes h-home?'' He stuttered. I wrapped him in my arms, ''I actually thought, maybe, if you want to, we should look for an apartment?'' I whispered as Dan lifted his head and nodded, ''Yeah, that'd be amazing.'' I kissed his forhead and he smiled at me. ''We should go on dinner with my parents today...'' I started and Dan nodded, telling me it's okay. ''They have an apartment we could rent, it's in south London.'' ''Okay, that sound amazing.'' Dan said supportingly. I pulled him next to me in the bed and we both fell back to sleep.

I stared at the road infront our house, I was looking out of the window staring at the red text on the road, 'FAGS! KILL YOURSELFS NOW.' it said. Dan was in the shower and hadn't seen it. He didn't need to see it. I closed the curtains and started crying. I felt urge to do what the text said. You're failure, worthless. Just do it Phil. Dan can go back to his normal life. Just do it. I heard a voice in my head say. Just kill yourself. I ran in to second bathroom and stared goign trough the dravers, I found what I was looking for. I locked the door and took a razor and cutted the ends so three silver blades fell in the sink. I took one in my hand and placed it abow my left wrist. ''Phi?'' I heard Dan calling me from upstairs. Dan. I couldn't do it. Dan doesn't love you. He does!! No he does not. I pressed the blade down and cutted a bleeding scar on my hand. There was a knock on the door. ''Phil? Honey? Are you in there?'' I didn't answer, I just stared at the blood dripping from my hand. ''Phil, please open the door.'' I dropped the blade and it made a loud noise. ''PHIL!? Open the door!!!'' Dan screamed, ''Please Phil.'' I heard sadness in his voice and unlocked the door. Dan rushed trough the door and stare dat me and my hand. ''D-dan I-I d-d-didn't m-mean t-to. I-I'm s-sorry.'' I sobbed. He wrapped his arms around me sighing, ''Oh Phil." He rubbed my back and we just stood there for awhile. ''Let's go get some bandage to cover that up.'' Dan finally said leaning me to livingroom and after that finding a bandage. I sat on the sofa as he fixed my arm. ''Phil, why?'' He finally asked. ''D-dan i-it's..'' I couldn't get up tho I tried. ''L-look out of t-the k-kitchen w-window.'' I sighed as Dan got up and looked on the street. His eyes widened. He ran back to me wrspping his arms around me. ''I'm gonna kill the person, who did that.'' Dan whispered. I shivered, ''What?'' Dan asked, ''Aren't I supposed to be the strong one?'' I asked. ''Not everyone be strong at every time. Don't worry, you'll always be my lion.'' Dan whispered kissing my cheek. I snuggled back to him. ''Do you still wanna go on that dinner?'' Dan asked, ''Yeah, but can we, maybe, nap now?'' I said. ''Yeah.'' Dan said sliding down wrapping me in his arms.

*Dan POV*

''Baby, wake up.'' I whispered into Phil's ear as I slightly shaked his shoulders. He lifted his head to look up at me, ''Do I have to?'' I smiled at his puting, ''We have a dinner with your parents, remember?'' Phil nodde, I kissid his lips softly, ''How much time we have?'' Phil asked, I checked my phone ''Two hours.'' And at that moment Phil pressed his lips hardly against mine. I felt my back hitting the sofa and Phil's weight on my body. He moved against me and I let slight moans out of my mouth. ''Philll..'' I moaned when his hand grapped my member. He lifted my shirt of and started kissing my chest. His hands trailed down my body and grapped me, as I let gaps out of my mouth. ''Dan?'' He asked, while unbottoning my skinny jeans. ''Yeah?'' He looked me in the eyes, ''One rule, no coming until I told you to. Okay?'' ''Okay.'' I breathed heavily, while Phil came back up to kiss me. After a while he unconnected our lips and got up. I gasped after him. ''Now cmon, go get dressed, I left few clothes for you.'' I sighed and got up, closing the button of my pants. I walked upstairs and in my room, I saw pile of clothes on my bed. I lifted the black t-shirt, with white circle on it and saw something that stopped me... There was a bottle of lube, vibrating buttplug and note saying 'Hurry up, honey. - Phil x' When did he have time to do this? It's weird, how suddenly he goes from vunerable, to sex god, at least my sex god. I took my pants of and got the lube on my fingers. I pushed one finger inside me. I moaned a bit as the pleasure filled my body. Soon enough I added a second and third, as I decided I'm stretched enough and pushed the plug in me, I wished I could get myself of, but I didn't. I took the white boxers, black skinny jeans and t-shirt, that he had choosed for me and put them on. I was about to fix my 'after sex' stylish hair, when I heard steps behind me. ''Don't touch the hair. It's such a turn on when it's messy.'' Phil said waking behind me and hugging me tightly, pushing the plug in me. ''Phiill..'' I moaned, but he just turned me over and kissed me. He walk of to take something from my drawer, ''Phil what is that?'' I asked in curisioty. ''A remote.'' ''Remote to what?'' He pressed on of the buttons at the same time looking me in the eyes. I felt the plug starting to shake in me and almost hitting my prostate. LOud moans left my mouth and Phil stopped. ''I see you found out.'' ''Hell to the no I'm wearing this there.'' ''You have no choice, we need to leave.

''Oh, It's lovely to see you two!'' Phil's mom exclaimed when she opened the door and hugged us. She led us in and we sat on the dining table. We ate her delicious mexican food and I survived without Phil vibrating the toy in me, tho it was still moving, when ever I moved. When we finished the food we stayed, sitting there. ''So how's life?'' Phil's mom asked , looking at me. Phil is cutting again and I need to help him. We have amazing sex tho. Oh and I'm wearing a buttplug. The voice in my head said. ''Oh, uhm, evrything is good. We were actualy thinking about a new apartment....'' I said and Phil nodded. ''Oh yeah! Let me get the papers for you two.'' Her mom ran to go trough her bag and Phil's dad laughed and smiled at us. Oh god. I felt the toy starting to shake. HARD. I pushed my nails in my thighs and tried to even my breath. I moved a tiny bit to left and a loud gasp left my mouth, as the toy hit my prospate. ''Dan is everything alright?'' Phil's dad asked. I nodded trying not to moan out loud. ''An you excuse us for a sec?'' Phil asked and his dad nodded. Phil got p and turned teh vibrating off. I sighed with relief and walked upstairs, in his room, I think, trying to even my breath. Phil closed the door behing me. He suddenly pushed me against the wall, lifting my legs around him. The plug moved againsst my prostete as he pushed himself against me. ''Philll... oh god.. pleaase.. m-more.'' I managed to whimper between the kisses. Phil pushed me on his bed taking my pants of and turning me on my stomach, so my ass was lift up in the air. ''Another rule, Shut the fuck up. Okay?'' Phil said. ''Okay.'' I gasped. He took the plug out of me and I flinched with the emptiness. He immediately pushed in me and started moving fast and deep. His obviouss meaning was to get off. He kept pushing in me and a tiny squeek let my mouth. He covered my mouth with his hand, never stopping to move. ''You'll pay for that.'' He kept moving, till he gasped a bit and came in me. He pulled of, took few tissues of the cabinet and cleaned us up. ''No cominguntil I tell you to.'' He said., winking and pulling his pants up. He pushed the plug back in me. ''Get dressed, let's just go home.'' I was shaking, but plled my pants on and whined, with the need to come. We walked downstairs, ''Mom! Dan is not feeling very well! I think we are heading out.'' Phil shouted to his mom, who was in the kitchen. ''Oh Dan, hope you'll feel better soon!'' She shouted back. ''Bye, dad.'' Phil said and I just nodded. ''Bye, kiddos.'' He said as we walked out the door.

We stepped in the house and Phil just walked to livingroom, I followed him. ''Wanna get off?'' He said going on his knees infront of me. I gasped, ''Yes, please.'' I said. ''Good, cause I want something to blow.''

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Over 1200 reads!!!!! <333 How did I get this far? Thanks to everyone who's still reading <3 Next chapter. this weekend??

Byeeee. xoxoxo