Fucked up

WARNINGS, smut, BDSM

*Phil POV*

''Hi?'' I answered my phone, it was my dad. What does he want? ''Fuck, Hey, Philip, I've been so worried about you lately, I don't remember when was the last time you were home and-'' ''What?'' I asked, getting mad, ''You kicked me out and now you are worried?'' My dad seemed to tucker in the other end of the phone call, what is happening. ''Dad, give it to me.'' I heard Martyn, my brother to say, ''Hey little brother.'' He said with a laugh, ''What's happening?'' Martyn stayed silent for awhile before he said, ''Dad has a cancer.'' Okay. My brother just told me my dad has a cancer and, I didn't even care. ''So we thought to bring up the family again.'' My brother said, kind of asking. ''Why?'' I just said, I didn't care, they didn't care back then, I don't care now. ''Pleas, Phil, mom is making food at 7pm tomorrow, just come, please?'' I hesitated, ''Can I bring Dan?'' I asked, I heard my brother sigh, ''Sure, but we all know how it's gonna end.'' He said. Fuck. Need to come out to my parents. ''See you there then.'' I said and shutted the phone. ''Who was it?'' I heard a soft voice from behind me, I turned around to see Dan, leaning into door frame, his chocolate colored eyes staring at me with a little bit of concernand worry. ''It was my dad, and my brother.'' Dan moved closer to me, ''Are you alright?'' He knew what was my life like back with them, how I got kicked out, he knew everything. ''Yeah, they want us to come to dinner tomorrow.'' Dan nodded, bit amused, but he was smiling. ''They don't know that I'm gay, tho.'' I said my voice breaking by the end, I saw the fear in Dan's eyes, how his dad reacted won't help me now. ''Dan, my dad will be okay with it, I'm sure.'' His expression chanced from scared to 'are you fucking kidding me' face, he won't buy it ''He kicked you out.'' ''He has a cancer. He will accept me in his life now, no matter what.'' Other wise he would have never called me come back, it's okay tho, I didn't care. Dan's hands wrapped around me, ''Are you okay?'' I was if it's fucking normal to not care when your dad has a death causing disease. ''I'm fucking fucked up.'' I said. Not anything else, ''What?'' Dan asked, ''What do you mean?'' ''Don't you see? Don't you really see it? I'm gay, I don't even care for my father, I'm sex addict and not even ashamed to say it, I use you, like you mean nothing, but I still love you so much.'' Dan still looked loving, ''Phil you're not fucked up and even if you were, I would still love you.'' He said leaning in to kiss me, I kissed back, he pulled away after awhile, he looked at me, biting his lip, ''And I like the way you use me anyways.'' He whispered, I atteched our lips again and wrapped my hands in his hair. Without my hands leaving his hair or our lips disconnecting I guided us upstairs, I pushed Dan on his back on his bed and laid on him. I lifted my head to watch in his eyes, ''You could tie me up.'' He said staring at me, ''Are you sure?'' I asked to make sure he knows what he is doing. He nodded. I got up and took three long red silk bands from my bag. I walked next to the bed to see Dan smile, I relaxed, he wanted this, too. I sat on him, leaving my legs in both sides of him as I took his shirt off. I took the silk band and took Dan's right arm, I ignored the scars on it and tied the band around with an easy bow, I did the same with the left arm. I let the ribbon that was over the bow lay against his skin, I loved how the red looked against his slightly tanned skin. I took the other ends of the ribbons and tied them in the head board, I checked Dan's eyes to know he was okay, but all I saw was need. I took the last band and placed it over his beautiful brown eyes, ''Can I?'' ''Yeah, please.'' Dan let out between his breaths. I place the red silk on his closed eyes, as Dan lets out a quiet sigh of pleasure. He lifted his head and I made a quick knot behind his head. He laid back on the bed, his hands were abow his head, tied to the head board. His breaths were heavy and his chest was full of too light hickeys. ''You look beautiful.'' I said as Dan skipped a breath. I lowered myself and attached our lips, a low moan left Dan's lips as I moved my hips against his. I moved my lips on his neck, whispering, ''Like me touching your neck, huh?'' Dan tensed in surprise, ''Yeah, please, love it.'' He let out, I spotted an old hickey and sucked on it till it turned dark red. Dan moaned lightly and I loved it, I moved lower on his body teasing old marks with my tongue. I reached his pants and started to button his pants, I got the skinny jeans off and got up. Dan wined as I did so, cause he couldn't see what was happening. I undressed myself as I watched Dan laying on the bed only in his boxers, with his hard showing trough. He looked so vunerable, but so hot. I went baack down on the bed and palmed Dan trough his boxers, without a warning, he left outa loud moan of my name. I took the boxers down and his hard popped against his stomach. I took it in my hand and pumped down few times. ''Phil I need you in me.'' I heard Dan left out between his breaths. I released his member and moved my hand on his hips and flopped him over on his knees, so his ass was up to me. I took the lube and opened it quietly, so Dan wouldn't know what I'm doing.

*Dan POV*

I felt Phil grap my hips and flip me around, my ass left in the air. My cheek was against the pillow as I tried listening, what Phil was doing. I hear a quiet 'pop' and I knew it was the lube, I prepered myself for thw worst, but I didn't feel him touching me. I waited. ''Phil?''I asked quietly. Then I felt two lubed fingers push in me. A loud moan left my mouth. He started moving his fingers around and added a third one after while. Suddenly he pulled out and I felt the emptiness hit me. Then a hand grapped my chin and wet lips were pushed against mine. I left a moan in the kiss, that was rough, but loving. Phil broke it soon, ''Ready for the best night of your life baby?''

I woke up, I was still cuddling into Phil. I moved away a bit to get my phone, but Phil immidiately pulled me back, ''Don't leave me.'' He said in his sleep, ''Don't worry, I would never leave you.'' I said and reached the phone. ''Promise?'' Phil said, ''Promise.'' I answered smiling and wrapping my arms back around him. I checked time from the phone and it was almost noon, ''Honey, we have a dinner to catch tonight.'' I said untackling myself from still sleepy Phil. ''With your family, remeber?'' I said, Phil seemed to wake up fully now. ''Yeah, we should get ready.''

I stared at the mirror in our livingroom, I had on a black sweater and black skinny jeans. My hair was straightened and it was falling to cover my left eye. I looked okay, I think. I saw Phil walking to stand behind me, wrapping his arms around my hips. ''Are you sure you want to do this?'' he asked, staring at me from the mirror. ''Yeah, I'll do anything with you.'' I said smiling and turning my head to kiss him. When we seperaded, I added ''Like I loved last night.'' I winked at Phil took my coat and walked outside. We took Phil's car and he drove. We arrived at his house in five minutes. We got up of the car and walked to the door, he rang the doorbell. An older women with blonde hair and a big smile opened the door, ''PHIL!'' She screamed and hugged Phil, ''I've been so worried, but your dad didn't let me call and-'' ''Mom it's okay.''Phil said smiling at her mom. ''And is this your friend, Dan I assume?'' She asked turning to me, I didn't know hwat to do. ''No. Actually his my boyfriend, Dan.'' Phil said suddenly. He wrapped his arm around me. I smiled, ''Hi.'' I said awkwardly. His mom looked at us for awhile, ''Ahh! This is amazing! Why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend Phil?'' ''We've only dated for few months now.'' His mom seemed really happy, ''Oh come on in you two, I need you to tell me everything!'' We walked in to livingroom where two mens, Phil's brother, Martyn and I assume, his dad were sitting on the sofa. ''Phil is here! And he bought a boyfriend!'' Phil's mom shouted. I felt scared, but I was happy that at least she took it well. Martyn got up and walked to me, ''Oh you're Dan! I'm Martyn, Phil's brother. Nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you.'' I nodded and smiled, ''Hey, nice to meet you too.'' Phil looked at me and smiled at me, I love him so much, I thought. Phil's dad got up from the sofa, he walked up to Phil. I saw the scare fill Phil's eyes and I was scared again. ''I'm glad you found love son, but we should talk.'' His dad said, thank god. ''Oh Dan and Martyn you come and help me in the kitchen!'' Phil's mom exclaimed. I followed them in the kitchen leaving Phil with his dad. They finished up soon and the dinner went fast. Me and Phil were about to leave as his dad came back to say good bye, ''Phil, please come back soon, and Dan, you too.'' He said and walked away. ''This wen't better then I dreamed.'' Phil said, ''Are you okay?'' He asked me as we walked outside. I turned to him and looked him in the eyes, ''I love you.'' And catched I his lips.

Authors note, heyyyy, i'ts a new chapter! YAYYY!! I'm sorry it took solong to update, but cause there were problems with the previous chapters and after they got fixed, I got really sick and spend a week sleeping. But now I'm back in business! I love you all this is amazing we got over 700 readers!! Love youuu <333 But that's it, I'll promise a new chapter soon!! Byeeee, xoxoxo