siete

"Beomgyu I swear to fucking god if you push me one more time, I'm elbowing you in the face."

"Shut up I'm helping you."

"NO YOU'RE NOT!!"

It had been a few hours and the group was at the haunted place. But there were only two people in that specific hall:
Beomgyu and Yeojin.

Why were the two alone?
Let's backtrack a few hours.

Iseul managed to find a restaurant nearby that wasn't very expensive (because since when are college students able to afford big meals) and could satisfy the taste of Suki who happened to be a very picky eater.

The walk there was (not) surprisingly very loud as Beomgyu and Yeojin bickered, Suki kept insulting all of them for getting no bitches and Huening Kai screaming at the sight of bugs.

"I feel like a mom." Iseul muttered as she opened the door to the restaurant, looking back at the group with a death stare which promptly made everyone shut up.

"Better." She said, smiling and entering the restaurant as everyone silently followed behind, clearly intimidated by the stare.

"Your friend is scary." Taehyun told Suki and she shrugged.

"I'm used to getting her stare." Suki said in reply and Taehyun shivered at the thought.

"Must be horrifying."

"I got used to it."

Soobin took over the group for Iseul's sake, seeing how stressed she was already by everything, and ordered the table while Iseul sat down in the waiting area.

The table became ready fairly quickly and so the group of 8 followed the waitress, Soobin leading them all while Iseul and Yeojin hung out in the back, Yeojin resting her head on Iseul's shoulder. She was already tired out from arguing with Beomgyu.
What were they arguing about?
Who was the better Choi.

They all sat down at the table, noticing the restaurant wasn't that busy and applauded Iseul already for knowing a great place to eat.

Yeojin sat next to Iseul and Taehyun, the other seats already being taken up and couldn't be in the middle as both her and Suki argued over who should sit in the middle so now Suki sat on the other side of their oldest friend.

"I hate you, Suki. One of these days I'm gonna give in and bitch slap you." Yeojin told the younger who only stuck out her tongue.

"You can't even chase me so good luck with that."

Yeojin flipped Suki off before going back to her menu, looking at the variety of foods offered.

Eventually, everyone managed to order their food and everything was going smoothly... until Beomgyu started laughing out of nowhere.

"What's funny?" Soobin asked, confused along with everyone else.

"Yeojin has sauce on her chin." Beomgyu pointed out, laughing even harder as Yeojin glared at him, wiping the sauce off her chin with a scowl.

"Beomgyu you must really think I'm playing when I say we're gonna fight." Yeojin stood up as she spoke, ready to throw some hands until the lady came in with their food and a smile immediately replaced her mad expression.