treinta y siete

"Oh crap that place is big."

"Just like this di—"

"Let's not use those words in front of my sister!"

A group of five sat in a car— to be more specific, it was Sunghoon's car.

Sunghoon had went to Yeojin's apartment to pick her up while his sister, Yeji, tagged along as he was responsible for her for the day.

Since Yeojin shared the apartment with Suki and Iseul and they were all going to the same place, Sunghoon decided to offer to take them as well. He felt it would increase his reputation with them and give him a chance to get closer to Yeojin's friends as well.

What'd he find out? Suki had absolutely no filter.

"You didn't even know what I was gonna say!" Suki exclaimed as she flicked the side of Sunghoon's head.

"Suki, we all know what you were gonna say." Yeojin remarked and Suki only scowled.

"No you didn't...... Dick! Okay, maybe that was expected."

Yeojin, Sunghoon and Iseul groaned while Yeji laughed hysterically at Suki.

"See, she has a sense of humor." Suki said, and then high-fived Yeji.

"You're not supposed to know that, Yeji!" Sunghoon said, wide-eyed at his sister's understanding of the joke.

"I'm literally turning 14."

"Still too young."

"You're just old."

"And gets no bitches."

Once again, Suki and Yeji laughed hysterically as they high-fived each other. They found each other hilarious and Sunghoon was already rethinking about his choice to bring his sister along.

As soon as the words came out of Suki's mouth, Yeojin turned around and gave Suki a death stare which immediately made her stop laughing.

"My bad. I forgot you guys are together for a second." Suki said as she looked at Yeojin who furrowed her brows and turned back around.

"And this is the part where you be quiet or else I stop buying you food." Iseul told Suki who held her mouth open in shock.

"Not fair!"

"I'm keeping my word."

"Fine." Suki sulked in her seat and crossed her arms, slouching and Iseul rolled her eyes at her younger friend's behavior.

The car became quiet for a second and in that time span, Yeji became extremely bored.

As a way to help her not be bored, she lunged forward to steal the aux from Sunghoon who was too busy to grab it from her since he was holding Yeojin's hand while driving.

As soon as Yeji got a hold of the aux cord, she plugged it into her phone and 'ASAP' began to play.

Suki, being a huge fan, turned to Yeji with a wide smile and they both shouted at the same time...