diez y nueve

"I think you would look good in that."

"Beomgyu that's a trash bag."

Yeojin scowled at Beomgyu as they walked on the sidewalk while he laughed at him annoying her once again.

"We've been walking for thirty minutes. I'm tired." Yeojin said and Beomgyu seemed perplexed.

"Bitch how do you get tired from thirty minutes of walking?"

"How do you still pull no bitches?"

It became Beomgyu's turn to glare while Yeojin laughed when suddenly, a store a caught her attention.

"Let's go there!" She said, pointing to the store that seemingly had really nice clothes in a different style that she was normally wore.

"Ew?"

"Stop being a judgy bitch and let's go."

Beomgyu complained the entire walk to the store and once the door opened, his mouth shut as he looked at the variety of clothes.

"The clothes here are so nice. Maybe you should start dressing like this." Beomgyu said as he walked in, then tapped Yeojin's shoulder while an offended expression spread across her face.

The two went their separate ways in the store and so when the trio entered after tracking down Beomgyu, they became confused when they saw him alone.

"Isnt Yeojin supposed to be with him?"

"Shut the fuck up!" Suki exclaimed at Taehyun who spoke a bit too loudly as she saw Beomgyu start to look around but only shrugged once he failed to find anyone.

Yeonjun, being addicted to fashion, ended up ditching them and looking at the clothes as well. He happened to be just an aisle away from Beomgyu. From the front, he managed to peak through the clothes and see Yeojin also looking at the variety of clothes.

"You suck ass at spying."

Yeonjun turned to see someone who he never would've expected: Lucy.

"Do I know you?" Yeonjun asked, trying to get her to go away.

"Cmon. I know you remember me cause I certainly remember you. You're one of the guys that yelled at that really cute guy with Yeojin." Lucy said.

"And you're the one that got mad and kicked us out."

"I was just a bit irritated. It was really no hard feelings." Lucy explained and Yeonjun could only mutter out an "uh-huh" before looking back at the clothes, constantly looking up to see if Yeojin would go with Beomgyu.

"Why're you spying on Yeojin?"

Yeonjun shushed her as he ducked down with Lucy, getting out of Yeojin's gaze when she turned around to see who called her name.

"It's not spying."

"Then why are we hiding?"

"Why are you talking to me?"

"Because I'm nosy."