treinta y ocho

"Man, I'm so excited to get on some rides."

"You should get some bitches."

The group had barely entered the area and Suki was already being a pain in the ass. Her victim? Yeonjun.

"Fuck you."

At that point, Sunghoon no longer cared to warn his friends on language since... well Yeji and Suki were apparently now besties and he knew there was no more hope for not getting his sister exposed to the words.

Suki and Yeji laughed hysterically at her joke while Yeonjun glared daggers into the younger.

"Already getting started with the no bitches jokes?" Taehyun asked Suki who nodded in response.

"Couldn't let them go."

Taehyun only laughed before averting his attention back to the group who were having a completely different conversation now.

"So, how're we gonna do this? There's no way we're all gonna agree to go on some ride cause some of us are scared of heights." Iseul said, her eyes slowly traveling towards Suki.

"Hey! There was no need to call me out like that." Suki exclaimed, her brows furrowed and arms crossed.

"Well, who else isn't planning on going on rides?" Soobin asked, looking around at the group. The people who raised their hands were Huening Kai and Taehyun.

"Heights aren't fun." Huenin Kai said and Suki responded by saying "Word shawty."

"Then you guys can walk around together and do what you like while we go on rides. We'll all meet up afterwards to decide on what to eat." Iseul said and everyone agreed.

"Wow Iseul, it's so hot when you're in control," Suki began as she walked to her friend and hugged her. "Wouldn't you agree, Soobin?"

Soobin looked at Suki, wide-eyed at her statement, and before he could embarrass himself, Iseul hit Suki on the arm.

"Stop putting my boyfriend in the spot like that." Iseul scolded while Suki pouted and rubbed her arm.

"Lame." Suki muttered and walked back over it Yeji as they were now the best of friends after one car ride.

"We'll text each other where to meet up?" Taehyun asked and everyone nodded. "Cool. I'll see you bitches later."

And with that, Taehyun started walking away and did a hand motion to signal Suki and Huening Kai to follow (which they did cause Taehyun was older and cause Suki lost a bet).

"It's so funny, she's like his dog." Yeonjun said, laughing while shaking his head.

"Okay, what rides will we go on first?" Yeojin asked and Yeji immediately jumped up.

"Let's go to the boat! Come on come on!" She exclaimed and grabbed Yeojin's arm, and dragged her to the direction of the boat all while everyone watched them.

Sunghoon held a smile on his face as he watched Yeji drag Yeojin along. He saw how Yeojin laughed and his heart fluttered as he saw his girlfriend get along so greatly with his sister.