cuarenta y cuatro

There was a hint of obvious awkwardness between Yeojin and Beomgyu.

As they drove back, they were both silent and had no clue what to say after the entire shopping moment. Beomgyu felt hurt and felt as if he jeopardized anything between the two and Yeojin felt bad but also felt that she was in the right.

The two didn't talk until they reached the waterpark once again. It was only because Beomgyu wanted reassurance.

"Yeojin, I'm still sorry." He said when he parked the car and faced Yeojin.

"I told you already, it's whatever. It's fine just don't do it again, okay?" Yeojin said before getting out of the car and going to the back to the trunk to get the groceries. Beomgyu was left sitting in the car, a sigh escaping his mouth. Being an over thinker and sensitive really sucked for him.

Beomgyu got out of the car as well and went to grab the water bottles while Yeojin grabbed the snacks.

As the two walked back into the waterpark, there was a significant distance between them and it was mainly because Beomgyu just didn't want to be near Yeojin.

After a period of silence between them, Yeojin finally asked him "You good?"

Beomgyu took a quick glance over at her and saw her looking at him before nodding. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Are you sure?"

"..Yeah."

Although Yeojin didn't believe his responses, she just kept it at that. She didn't want to pry and make him uncomfortable so she decided to just accept his responses.

Once the two finally reached their friends, bright smiles appeared straight on their faces as if nothing happened between the two.

Yeojin immediately placed down the groceries and went to hug Sunghoon, her smile being brighter than ever. Anytime she was with him, a good feeling always overtook her body.

As Yeojin showed her affection to Sunghoon, Beomgyu took one glance and felt his mood drop once again. His smile fell for a quick second but quickly came back on his face. He didn't want anyone to notice anything going on.

Unfortunately for him, Iseul saw his reaction and that's when everything clicked for her. She understood the reason for Suki continuously calling out Beomgyu.

Instead of instigating an argument, Iseul decided to keep quiet. She didn't want to ruin a day that was supposed to be good and so she acted as if she saw nothing. She decided to speak to him in private later that day.

"Oh you guys brought more snacks?" Iseul asked, acting clueless to the vibe she finally noticed between Yeojin and Beomgyu.

"Yeah. Beomgyu wanted some more and when Beomgyu wants something, he will go to the depths of the earth to make sure he gets it." Yeojin joked, acting as if everything was fine. Beomgyu and everyone else laughed along.

"He doesn't be getting bitches though." Suki said and while everyone laughed, Beomgyu playfully glared.

"Okay so, who's ready to have some fucking fun!" Yeonjun exclaimed and everyone just stared at him for a few seconds until he became flustered. Then, everyone started laughing at his state.