once

A group of 7 stood in front of the door that was slammed right in their faces.

They all tried to keep a straight face but ended up bursting out into laughter while the person behind the door only rolled their eyes and walked away.

What happened you may be asking?
Let's backtrack a few hours again.

The group of originally 7 had gone to Yeojin's dorm after hearing about her looking for apartments and wanted to look for some as well.

Yeojin assumed that the movie would have tired them out. They had been sitting for almost two hours and her and Beomgyu were being dumbasses for a few minutes before that, so it was really quite a shock to see them all wide awake still.

"Ew your place is a dump." Beomgyu said as he looked at a single wrapper on the floor and few articles of clothes here and there.

"You cannot be talking. This is a little compared to you." Yeonjun said in defense for Yeojin.

"This makes us besties now." Yeojin said as she high fived Yeonjun.

Huening Kai looked around and saw the room, feeling as if it were really small, especially considering the fact that the roommate evidently had more stuff.

"It feels so... small." Huening Kai said, sitting next to Yeojin on the bed as she pulled out her laptop.

"Probably cause my roomie has so much stuff. Matter of fact, it's usually bigger than this cause she went back to her parents for break." Yeojin said nonchalantly, already used to the crowded environment and Huening Kai could only widen his eyes in shock.

"Alright my love, let's take a look at these places." Iseul said as she sat on the other side of Yeojin.

Eventually, her bed was crowded with everyone trying to look at the photos of the many apartment listings.

"Oo that one's pretty!" Taehyun pointed to one of the apartments that definitely was pretty, but out of their price range.

"I like that one." Beomgyu said with a mouthful of food. He had ended up scavenging around Yeojin's house and after long arguments, Yeojin finally allowed him to eat the snacks.

"That's a house you dumb bitch."

Beomgyu scowled at the name that Yeonjun called him, throwing him a middle finger.

"Iseul, which one do you like? This is for us three anyways." Yeojin asked as she scrolled through the page.

Iseul watched as she scrolled through the page and her eyes happened to come across a pretty nice apartment. "Ummm that one!"

Yeojin clicked on it and everyone looked at it in awe. It was truly pretty inside and had everything they could ask for: a decent sized living room, not so small kitchen, dining room fit for them and has 3 bedrooms with a decently sized bathroom. It also happened to be in their budget and included a community pool in the apartment complex.

"No fucking way we found this." Yeojin said as she looked at the pictures, wide smile on her face. "It's literally perfect."

"I'll write down the phone number so we can call and let them know we're interested tomorrow. Also start working again to help save up." Iseul told Yeojin and she nodded. The rest of the boys just looked at them, a bit envious while they smiled, excited for the new possible place to live.