diez y ocho

"The fuck do you want?"

"Woah now! We don't gotta be aggressive."

Beomgyu chuckled a bit but became quiet when he saw that Yeojin wasn't amused.

"Are you really mad at me over that? I didn't know you didn't read it and I also didn't know you actually found him attractive."

"Why don't you think I found him attractive?"

"Because I was literally standing right there. I'm so hot I thought you wouldn't notice him."

Yeojin laughed a bit at Beomgyu's statement because she knew he was attractive and his extreme confidence was pretty funny to her.

"Don't worry. I'm not mad. Just annoyed but it's to be expected." Yeojin said, not knowing that she gave Beomgyu the biggest relief yet. "What's that behind you?"

Beomgyu furrowed his brows a bit in confusion before turning around and seeing his guitar. "Guitar! Want me to play you a song? I'm a music major after all."

Yeojin laughed a bit at his boasting and nodded. "Go ahead."

Beomgyu smiled as he pulled his guitar forward as Yeojin adjusted her camera so she could look at him play without having to hold her phone.

Beomgyu played a single strum of the guitar, glancing up to see if Yeojin was paying attention. Once he confirmed that she was, he shut his eyes and let his fingers strum the guitar. He was playing a song pretty familiar to Yeojin: I'll give you everything by Lee Jang Hee.

Yeojin swayed along to the sound of the guitar, enjoying how well Beomgyu played. It honestly surprised her that he had guitar playing as a hobby.

After a few minutes, the song finally ended and Yeojin clapped; she was satisfied with the way he played and sang.

"Music classes really be paying off." She said before laughing at Beomgyu bowing proudly.

"I told you I have the voice of an angel. You just didn't believe me." Beomgyu said as he recalled one of their first conversations where she insulted him and assumed he had a bad voice.

"Guess I should take back my statement. You do sing well." She said but immediately regretted it when she saw Beomgyu put on an egoistic expression.

"I sing amazingly. No one can compete."

Yeojin laughed a bit at his cockiness and so did Beomgyu, enjoying the positive mood that replaced the previous tense one.