𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
𝐞𝐬𝐭.𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

"1,2 freddy's coming for you." A girl named Rebecca sung among the 5 girls who sat up on their beds holding their toy stuffed animals in the cold room they all shared.

Each girl had their own separate bed in the large room with one small dresser and a lamp.

The girls rarely ever left the room seeing their foster mom was cruel and didn't treat them nicely.

She would feed them basic food once or sometimes twice a day and would always have men coming in and out of the house.

Men the girls didn't like.

"3,4 you better lock your door." Another girl named Amber chimed in.

Tiana ,who was the youngest in the group, sat up laying against her headboard with the thin sheet laying across her small body.

She was the only one scared of the "ritual" they would always perform every halloween. She thought they were casting even more demons who looked and reminded her of her step mother and people from her past.

"Can we stop." She spoke in her tiny voice holding her brown teddy bear stuffed animal a little boy had given to her.

"No T stop being scary." Layla ,the only other fully black girl, spoke making the group laugh.

"I'm not s-scared your casting killers upon us." Tiana said with a small pout on her lips.

"Killers aren't real T grow up." The oldest, Riley, spoke and the others agreed.

Tiana disagreed otherwise. All her life she'd been surrounded by killers so they couldn't prove to her that they weren't real.

"I don't care I'm too pretty to die and y'all are dumb." She replied with sass laced in her voice.

"5,6 pick up sticks." Rebecca continued ignoring Tiana's statements.

"I'm going to bed, when they kill y'all then don't be yelling cause no.... I do not want to hear it." She shook her head laying down.

"Shut up Tiana." Suki huffed and the girls laughed.

"7,8 began AGAIN." Riley sung throwing a shoe right beside Tiana's bed making her jump up in fear.

"Look at ha scary ass." Riley laughed as Tiana's eyes watered.

"Why are you being mean to me I didn't do anything to you." Tiana asked as all the girls laughed at her.

"We're not being mean your getting scared over the smallest shit." Suki responded.

"Leave me alone." Tiana balled up her small fist as a tear dropped out her eye from being angry.

"We're supposed to be scared?" Layla laughed.

"You-you should b-" Tiana started to say but was cut off when the room door slammed open making the girls quickly lay down and pretend to be asleep.

"All of you shut the fuck up or I'll punish you." Evelyn, their foster mom, slurred holding her alcohol bottle.

"And-and you." She pointed to Tiana who was hiding under her covers.

She always liked to pick on Tiana since she was the youngest out of everyone.

She was only 6 while the others were 8,10,11, and 13.

"If I hear your mouth again, it won't be two pretty." She spoke as Tiana slowly peeked her head from underneath the covers.

"Remember I told you, you have such big lips?" She asked making Tiana quickly nod her head.

"Don't make me make you put them to work, my boys will enjoy it." Evelyn gave her a smile.

"Now goodnight." She said before slamming the door shut.

"i don't like her." Amber crossed her arms sitting back up as Tiana tuned them out thinking about the life she was living.

"I hate killers." Tiana mumbled under her breath before deciding to go to sleep.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔

ᴍᴏᴅᴏɴᴛғᴜᴄᴋᴡɪᴛʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴシ