𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠💕

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"Man stop bitching it's just a gender." M'yair sucked his teeth attempting to pull Tiana in his lap but she quickly pushed him off.

They had just got back from the doctors since they had found out the baby's gender. Tiana obviously wasn't happy with what she was having and was expressing out her sadness on M'yair.

"Come here." M'yair mugged her and she shook her head. " No I don't want you to touch me, now I have to have a mini you." She sniffed wiping the tears from her eyes.

M'yair found her quite pouts kinda cute. She really wanted a girl but obviously her wishes weren't answered. M'yair on the other hand didn't care what they had. He just hoped he knew how to take care of a baby.

"Why I can't touch you Tiana?" M'yair sighed asking her. He placed his hand on her thigh, rubbing it and she felt herself slightly calm down.

"Because you let the wrong kid win, you never do shit right." She mumbled before feeling a pop on her lips. She looked over at M'yair, her calmness instantly turning into anger as she sent him a death glare.

She leaned over lifting her hand before smacking him harshly in the face.

"Dont pop me I'm not your child." She told him and M'yair chucked alittle, he was about to get mad but she looked quiet sexy right now.

Her natural curly hair was in messy bun as strands fell onto her face. Her face was bare, with no make up on which he liked even more and her nails were freshly done with a full set.

She was also wearing a grey tracksuit which slightly showcased her small 5 month old belly. She was glowing, looking pretty as ever in his eyes as she rolled her eyes at him.

"You can't take me serious?" She asked him and his daze averted to her beautiful chocolate face that he loved.

"I can, you just pretty as hell." He told her and she slightly blushed, taking her eyes off of him as she looked down at her stomach.

"Thank you, I'm sorry." She mumbled apologizing. Her mood swings was getting the best of her but M'yair still put up with them, suprisingly not resolving his issues with the use of a gun.

He was working on trying to control himself because he knew raising a child would definitely be hard and he and to learn not to get frustrated quick.

"You sorry for hitting me or for working my nerves?" He asked her raising his eyebrows and she twisted her lips.

"For working your nerves. You need to be slapped." She spoke before slapping him again. M'yair sent a mug her way not finding anything funny since she was laughing at him.