𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

-hello💕

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟐
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Tiana laid up in her bed typing on her computer. She was trying to find ways or anything that could help her with the next part of the trial because seeing to her, it was gonna be extremely hard to win.

"Maybe I could try this." She spoke looking up something on the the computer.

She read the words from the article and instantly smiled knowing that she could use this to help her.

"I have to get those messages printed." She said going to her email.

She pressed the compose button and typed in M'yair's email address before going down to the box and telling him to meet up with her tomorrow.

After she was done she hit sent and closed her computer standing up and stretching.

Deciding she was hungry she figured she'd go downstairs to make her something small to eat before she went to bed.

"I know I can't do it all on my own, I'm tired
I don't wanna hurt no more, I don't wanna feel like this ever again" She hummed to Ciara's prayer as she walked down the the steps.

Once she reached the bottom of the steps, she went into her kitchen and leaned against the counter thinking about what she was about to make.

"Is it lunch meat?" She asked herself going in the refrigerator and scanning it for the items she need to make a sandwich.

Spotting the buffalo chicken lunch meat, she grabbed it along with the Mayo and cheese and turned around sitting them on the island.

She grabbed the berry v8 juice she had and sat it on the island as well before closing the refrigerator.

She also made sure to get a cup of ice using the ice dispenser on her fridge.

After she was done, she bent down opening the cabinet and grabbing the bread before closing it and stood up only to freeze, feeling a cold metal on her temple.

"Who are you?" She spoke in a whisper as her eyes watered.

"Relax princess." M'yair chuckled from behind her grabbing her waist and pulling her close against his chest.

"Can you move the gun off my face." Tiana rolled her eyes and he smacked his teeth before putting the gun on safety and putting it in his pocket.

"What are you doing here M'yair?" Tiana sighed.

Now she was beginning to get worried, not liking the fact that he knew her address.

"I came to see you dont act like you'n miss me." He turned her around trapping her between his body and the island where she had no room to move.

"I don't miss you, I'm still confused on how you got in my house." She spoke lowly.

"Don't worry about all that, why you sending emails you know nobody read that shit" he tilted his head and she finally looked up at him.

"You do obviously if you saw it." She replied smartly and he wrapped his hand around her neck catching her off guard.

"You getting smart?" He said looking into her eyes making her feel vulnerable.

His eyes was always something that infatuated her and she would always feel weak looking into them.

"N-no." She spoke making him smirk.