𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟑
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.....

A/N Her birthday passed btw it was December 29th

Tiana pressed her elevator button to go upstairs to her newly decorated apartment. She had moved about three weeks ago since the only job offer she had was down Atlanta.

At first she had declined since she didn't wanna leave the only place she'd ever known. But after a couple days of thinking, she accepted.

She figured that if she wanted to keep her stable salary then she'd have to move to another city.

She hadn't talked to anyone since she moved either.
She'd been by herself trying to clear her head from everything that was going on.

Her bio mom had called two more times asking to meet with her but Tiana declined. She didn't know why she wanted to meet her so bad since she made it clear that she didn't want her.

She felt like if she met her than that was just make her even more draining than she already was and she didn't need that right now.

Tiana got off the elevator, rubbing her head since it was spinning, before walking down the hall where her apartment was located. Her apartment was pin operated so she didn't have to worry about a key even though it still took a key in case you forgot the pin.

She pressed in her pin numbers and the door opened, letting her walk in and close it behind her. When she turned around, she froze seeing Amber, Quell, and M'yair sitting on the couch looking directly at her.

She hadn't talk to any of them since she left so she was confused on how they were here and even in her house.

"Get the fuck out." Tiana finally had the courage to speak up as she put her car keys in her bag.

She looked over at M'yair who was scanning over her trying to see if she was mentally okay in the head.

She'd just left without no warning and he was confused on who told her she could do that.

"Nah you sitcho dumbass down." M'yair spoke up, glaring at her and she rolled her eyes not fazed by his choice in words.

"Ion gotta do shit. Get out, how you even find my place." She asked him shifting her weight on her other leg. She didn't wanna be around anyone which was why she never told anyone where she was moving.

"C'mere real quick." M'yair stood up waving Tiana over and she mugged him. The audacity she thought.

"Why? You ain't wanna talk to me no more right so keep it that way." She replied smartly and glanced over at Amber sitting there silently.

She hadn't talked to her since she gave her head and she actually missed her. Not sexually but mentally. She hoped them doing what they did didn't affect their relationship and she prayed that she'd just drop it.

"Tiana." M'yair called out to her snapping her out of her thoughts and she looked back over at him. She rolled her eyes and walked out the living room, going down the hall to where her room was.

M'yair took a deep breath and followed her going in the room behind her and locking the door.

"Leave me alone M'yair. Go back to New York." She spoke leaning against the dresser alittle since she could barely hold herself up. She hadn't eaten all day so she knew that was probably the reason why.