𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟐
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

"Now I just need the milk." Tiana mumbled under her breath looking down at the grocery list on her phone. As she held onto the cart, she checked off the last item she had previously got to remind herself she no longer needed it.

She was currently at the market getting the ingredients she needed to make some honey hot chicken tenders. Amber had constantly shared her  tiktoks of people making them so she figured why not give it a try herself.

Tiana walked to where the milk was at and scanned the cartons, stopping when she seen the carton labeled buttermilk.

"Can you pass me one too please." She heard a voice behind her and she nodded grabbing two cartons instead of one.

"Here you g- Tiana?" The girl crossed her arms looking at Tiana with a slight frown on her face.

Tiana slowly handed her the carton looking at her confusedly. She didn't necessarily recognize her so she was confused on how she even knew her name.

"How do you know my name?" She asked the girl, leaning against her cart.

"It's me, Riley you don't remember me now?" Riley squinted her eyes eyeing Tiana. Although they hadn't seen each other in nearly 6 years Tiana still looked the same to her.

It seems like she still acted the same way too.

"Riley from the home?" Tiana asked in confusion and her eyes widened in realization. Riley looked different to her seeing that she had gained weight and actually cleaned herself up.

Riley was the trouble maker out of the group of girls. She was always getting into trouble and when she did she always tried to bring everyone down with her. Especially Tiana.

"Unless you know any other Riley than yeah it's me scary." She chuckled and Tiana mugged her.

Even after all the things the group had been through together, Tiana was still the most hated. Maybe it was because of her different thinking, or maybe it was because tiana was the one who got them in trouble a lot.

Either way, standing here right now Tiana knew Riley more than likely wasn't tryna be genuine.

"Don't call me shit but my name, what the hell do you want?" She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Nothing actually, I didn't even know it was you." Riley gave her a fake smile. She still wasn't fond of Tiana,even after the six years since seeing each other.

"It'll be nice to catch up tho, what do you have going for yourself....exactly?" Riley raised her eyebrow, scanning Tiana up and down.

"Why do you care? I'm older now by the way. I'll still beatcho ass." Tiana chuckled bitterly. Since Riley was the oldest, she always looked down on Tiana.

"You never beat my ass before so why would I believe you now." Riley tilted her head, disapproving of everything Tiana was saying.

"Of course I didn't. How I could I beat you when it's three against one?" She answered twisting her lips with a look of concern. Riley's delusion was slowly creeping to her head.

"It's not my fault you got jumped. You're very unlikable." Riley shrugged.

"And it's not my fault you're foster sister got killed. She's very deceased." Tiana retorted before frowning at her cruel words. She wasn't usually like this and she regretted even saying that.

Maybe M'yair's sick jokes was starting to influence her.

"What you just say?" Riley stood up straight, switching her demeanor to be more defensive.