𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟐
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Tiana dozed off every few seconds completely tired out from the night she had before. Her and M'yair went round after round and now she was regretting it.

She couldn't even focus in her own workspace without constantly nodding off and sleeping for a few minutes trying to catch up on rest.

"Bullock." He supervisor snapped her hand in her face making her instantly pop up.

"Hmm—freak I'm sorry." She rubbed her eyes waking herself completely up and Mahogany glared at her.

"This a work space Tiana you sleep at home." Mahogany warned her and Tiana gulped slowly nodding hearing the seriousness in her voice.

"I'm sorry I just had a long night." She sighed and Mahogany stared at her.

"Do you wanna take the day off? Since you finished your case you can but please report here tomorrow with much more energy." She said making Tiana give her a small smile.

"Yes I would like that. Thank you and I promise to come here tomorrow with my full energy." She said getting up from her desk, pulling down the dress she had on.

"I hope you live up to that promise." Mahogany spoke before turning on her heels and leaving away from her view.

Tiana grabbed her Telfar bag and dropped her phone and papers she had out inside before picking the bag up. She grabbed her keys off the desk as well and began making her way to the front of the building.

Walking out the law firm doors, she unlocked her car and made her way over to it. She opened up the drivers side and got in closing the door behind her and sat her bag on the passenger seat.

The sound of her phone ringtone went off and she dug into her bag to grab it looking at the call and seeing it was from M'yair.

She didn't wanna be bother with him right now. She was upset with him but even more so upset with herself.

She hated that she allowed him to let him do the things to her body that he had been longing to do and she hated even more that she let his soft manipulative words get to her.

The attraction she was feeling towards him was growing stronger each day and her hate for him increased right along.

She honestly hoped he had just looked at her as a fuck and duck and not as someone he wanted to continue this sexual intercourse with.

Little did she know M'yair's obsession for her was just growing stronger.

As she drove in the direction towards her house M'yairs name flashed onto her phone screen for the second time.

Again she immediately ignored it and took her mind off the situation turning up the music on her radio.

Bout likin' pictures, not returnin' texts
I guess it's fine, man, I get the message
You still stutter after certain questions
You keep in contact with certain exes
Do you, though, trust me, nigga, it's cool, though

"Said that you was working but you out here chasin culo." Her mind began drifting back to her past thinking of if the way she was really acting was wrong or was she just actually just being dramatic

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝟏𝟕 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎:

"And you give her a hug okay." 5 year old Tiana spoke to her Barbie doll before slamming the two Barbies into one another.