𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟐
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Tiana took a deep breath listening to Hailey talk about how M'yair was guilty for the murder of his mother and sister

Today was the last day of the trial which was also the most important part since Tiana would have to work around the main evidence that was against him which was his saliva and his id.

She could easily get the id as evidence removed since he wasn't read his Miranda rights but the saliva was going to be the hard part.

"And when you saw M'yair sitting on the steps what was the first thing you thought to do?" Hailey asked one of the officers who arrested M'yair.

He was one of the witnesses who was on the stand to testify against him.

"I thought to arrest him since the nypd had a warrant out for his arrest." The officer answered simply.

"And how did that go? Did M'yair refrain or anything." Hailey asked and the officer nodded.

"When trying to handcuff him he actually pulled a gun out on me and attempted to shoot me." The officer responded.

You and yo mama dead next bitch M'yair thought to himself.

"Was he successful in shooting you?"

"No because officer joe was able to shoot him, calming him down."

"Y'all ain't calm shit down." M'yair mumbled and Tiana slyly kicked his feet where nobody could see.

"You can't do that shut the hell up." She gritted through her teeth making M'yair smirk.

He always liked when she would try to boss him around even though they both knew who was the real boss.

"What happened after he was shot?" Hailey asked the officer.

"We handcuffed him and took him to the car to be booked. We weren't going to allow any murders to keep running on the lose." He spoke.

"I have no more questions your honor." Hailey said with a smile.

"Does the defense have any questions?" Judge Johnathan spoke turning his attention to Tiana.

"I do your honor."

"Is it true that you did not read my client his rights the day you arrested him?" Tiana asked the officer and he froze.

"Y-yes that's true." he stuttered.

"And why didn't you?" Tiana raised her eyebrow.

"M'yair had pulled a gun out on us and our lives were in jeopardy, reading him his rights was not our initiate thought to do." The officer spoke calmly.

"But as an officer that is protocol for you to do and if M'yair isn't read his rights then he doesn't know what he can and cannot do correct?." She spoke.