𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟐
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

"So tell me about yourself, I'm tryna get to know you." Andres spoke sitting the wine glass down on the table.

Tiana was currently at his house to hang out.

He had asked to come over her house but she instantly declined telling him no. She didn't like people knowing her address and only trusted a few people.

The only reason why she let quell know was because Amber trusted him. If Amber trusted him then she could too.

This guy, she had just met a week ago so she still needed some time.

"What do you want to know?" Tiana asked taking a sip from her wine. She had one of his covers thrown over her and she was making herself comfortable.

This evening felt quite peaceful.

"Anything. Where you from, about your childhood, it don't matter." Andres shrugged and Tiana slowly nodded. Childhood was totally out the question so she figured she could just talk about her life right now.

"Well I'm twenty-two and turn twenty three December 29th. I work at a law firm, I'm a defense lawyer. I don't have any known biological family, just my foster sister who's actually my best friend." She began as Andres listened.

"Single?" He smiled asking her and she opened her mouth before laughing.

"Yes I'm single, I don't think I'd be here if I wasn't right?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Right." He chuckled.

"You tell me about you now, what do you do for a living?" Tiana asked.

"I own a auto shop right off 75th street so I just basically manage that." He explained.

"Oh I think I've been there before for an oil change, never seen you there though."

"Must've missed me that day, I'm sure I never saw you either. Definitely wouldn't have forgot that pretty face." He said making Tiana smile.

"You're sweet you know dat?." Tiana tilted her head. He soft voice coming out elegant as Andres mesmerized it.

"I mean I try. You don't want nobody who's means and stuck up do you?" He asked and Tiana vaguely laughed not knowing how to respond.

If you asked her this months ago her immediate answer would've been yes. But now...she's not so sure.

"Right... I like that your neither one of those things." She half-lied through her teeth. To be honest, Andres was kind of boring.

It didn't bother her though since she was boring too. She had rather boring than a murder anyday.

"Thanks."

"Anyways I just turned 24, I got a dog that's out back. And um, my relationship with my mom is ight and my dad is good." He shrugged.

"How come your relationship with your mom isn't tight?" Tiana asked observing his posture. It was just something she did to everyone.

"She just a lil controlling. Like she wanna approve over everything I do when I keep telling her that I'm grown."

"Do you think she'd approve of me?" Tiana tilted her head. If she was ever gonna get into a relationship with him then a mother that treats her son like her husband was not gonna work.

Andres scratched his facial hair looking Tiana up and down. He was gonna lie to her but knowing that she was a lawyer, that probably wasn't the best option.