𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Excuse mistakes.

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟑
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"You don't gotta be all up under me like that and I have to get ready for work." Tiana groaned lightly as M'yair sucked on her neck. He had already given her two hickeys that she'd need to cover up and now he was working on his third.

Good thing for her that was she darkskin because it didn't show as much.

"You still working? Don't you get a pregnancy leave or sum since you eight months?" M'yair asked her pulling away from her skin. He rubbed over the hickies he'd left on her, admiring his artwork as she began to answer him.

"Yes but I was trying to work as much as I could before he gets here. Atleast my broke ass has money coming to the table." Tiana spoke smartly and M'yair mugged her.

She'd never let that moment up. It stuck with her and probably will always stick with her because She found his hypocrisy quite funny.

"I got money, just ain't the way you want me to." M'yair told her honestly as he slightly gripped his hand over her neck. Tiana rolled her eyes slapping his hand but he didn't move it.

"And what's that s'pose to mean? You out here killing again after I to-I ain't even say all of that." M'yair cut her off looking at her with a blank expression on her face.

He really didn't stop killing but he didn't want her to know that. Besides it was only occasionally. The other illegal way he made money was scamming.

"You didn't have to. I can tell when you're lying M'yair." She said lowly and soon her eyes began to water.

M'yair let her neck go and stared at her, wondering what he'd did to make her cry. He didn't beat himself up for it though since lately she'd been crying over every single little thing.

"Watchu crying for now Tiana?" M'yair asked her a slight mug planted on his face since her crying made him annoyed.

"B-because you're lying and I don't like when you lie to me. Then it's about something serious, you getting on my fucking nerves wit yo dumb ole crazy ass." She said in frustration as tears spilled out and she attempted to walk away but M'yair stopped her.

"Is it really that serious?" M'yair mugged her and she nodded. "Leave me alone I gotta go to work unlike you." She said sarcastically before snatching her arm out of his hold and walking over to her dresser.

She got a simple black hoodie that was M'yair's and grabbed a pair of black jeans. She didn't feel like getting completely dressed like she was suppose to do. She wanted to wear something comfortable.

"You ain't leaving with this stank ass attitude." M'yair told her walking over to the edge of the bed to sit down. Tiana continued ignoring him as she pulled down the hoodie over her head and began to put on her jeans.

"Tia- M'yair shut the fuck up, stop talking to me yo." She cut him off, M'yair taken back by her response.
"Stop talking to me like that watch who the fuck you talking too."

"Ion gotta watch shit I said leave me alone and you still here don't you got to own place? Bye." She waved him off before walking into her bathroom.

She grabbed her makeup bag from underneath the sink before sitting it on the counter and rummaging through it to found her concealer. She finally found and pulled it out before using both the concealer and eye shadow to blend in her hickies.

Once she finished she began taking out the flexi rods that was in her hair since she had just got sum micro links put in around two days ago.

She took out the last rod before loosely combing through her curls and fluffing them out the way she liked. After she was done she put everything away and walked back out of the bathroom only to frown.