𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟐
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Tiana hovered all over the toilet, puking out her insides as Amber held her hair for her. She'd been throwing up for the past week and she had a feeling what was wrong but she decided to ignore it anyways.

Instead she was trying her hardest to focus on what she was gonna do now that she was without a job.

Amber offered to help her but she declined and told her that she was gonna figure it out herself.

She didn't wanna take anyone's help because as much as she was trying so hard not to admit, she knew that she got herself in the predicament.

"Done?" Amber asked her with a look of concern and Tiana grabbed her rag and wiped her mouth nodding.

Amber let her hair go and backed up as she went over to the sink and grabbed her toothbrush to brush her teeth.

"You want me to go to cvs?" Amber asked her and Tiana continued scrubbing her teeth. She spit out her toothpaste before turning around to look at her.

"For what?" She asked scrunching up her face.

"Don't play dumb Tiana. I think you're pregnant." She gave her a you think I'm stupid look.

Tiana rolled her eyes and began rinsing out her mouth ignoring Ambers statement. Even if she was she didn't want her to know because then she'll have to tell M'yair.

"Imma go to cvs so I can get you a test. And please eat something, I haven't seen you eat in days." Amber sighed.

"I'm not pregnant and I'm not hungry so it's not no point." She blew her off and walked into her room to drink her bottle of water.

"Tiana you've had sex. There's a chance you could be and if you are you need to seriously start eating."

"Amber you're not my mom leave me the fuck alone." She mugged her and put her water up to her mouth only for it to be slapped out of her hand.

"Why the fuck you do that." Tiana glared at her looking at the water splashed all around her.

"Cause you acting so fucking stupid Tiana. Why you can't just tell me what's wrong. I went through it too T I promise I can understand you." Amber yelled, her voice cracking a bit from the person her best friend was slowly turning into.

It seems like her losing the job and M'yair no longer speaking to her just made it worse. She was taking her anger out on everyone, even her possible child from the mistakes she made and Amber wasn't like it at all.

"You can't Amber. Can you just leave me the fuck alone. Where bout ya self I can handle my own shit." She spoke and took her shirt off since it was soaking wet. Amber watched her, a look of annoyance on her face from the fact that she was so stubborn.

Tiana stripped out of her clothes, deciding that she might ass well wash since she was soaked and she needed an excuse to get away from Amber anyways.

She was about to walk into her bathroom but was stopped when Amber put her hand out in front of her.

"Really Tiana? You won't just let me go getchu a test." She asked her one last time.

" No and stop asking me." Tiana pushed her hand away roughly, moving her back almost making her fall.

"Don't put your hands on me Tiana." Amber pushed her back. They never fought before but they were both testing each others patience right now.

"Then stop telling me what to do." Tiana mugged her and pushed once again causing Amber to slap her directly in her face.